Pyne Mountain Farm Rental Agreement
Your confirmation is as follows:
Check-in date: ____________ after 3pm EST
Check-out date: ____________ by 10am EST
Number of people in party: _______
Total Bill: _____________
Please sign and return 1 copy of this confirmation along with the copy of the rules below. Either fax it to 863-774-1824 or mail it to:
1501 Glenallan Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Please make checks out to Jonah Wittkamper
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Check-In Time is after 3pm EST and Check-out is 10am EST, no early Check-ins are permitted without prior approval.
2. Smoking is only permitted outside the home.
3. Some pets are welcome with prior notice to owner.
4. Damage deposit - We do not require a damage deposit, however, we reserve the
right to compensation if any of the following provisions are not met: a. No damage is done to the cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear or tear. b. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside, soiled dishes are cleaned.
c. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. d. No linens are lost or damaged.
e. No early check-in or late check-out.
f. You leave the house just as clean as you found it.
5. Payment - An advance payment of the rental rate is required at time of booking. 6. Cancellations - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date incur a 50% penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60
days of arrival date, forfeit the full payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit, but in some cases a credit to future stays may be appropriate.
7. No daily maid service - While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate and is not available. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin.
8. Parking - Parking is limited to twenty (20) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Storm Policy/Road Conditions - No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain
roads can be curvy and steep. Roads to the home and gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
10. Absolutely no hunting, with the exception of fishing, is permitted on the
property! Contact local gaming authorities for locations, rules and restrictions for any hunting.
11. Please make sure your guest count is accurate, the owners must be informed of any
changes. If it is obvious that you are in violation of the # of guests in your contract, the owners reserve the right to ask you to vacate the property immediately or pay monetary damages for guest count violations. No special events will be allowed without prior notice to the owners, ie. large family reunions, weddings, etc.
12. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents,
injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises, property, or its facilities. The
homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises and others whom they invite to use the premise.
Finally, twenty-four hours before arrival, you must phone the property owner, David Wittkamper, and inform him about your estimated arrival time. The appropriate phone number is different from the main website. It is 540 230 0187. Notification via email is not appropriate. Failure to inform the property owner about your estimated arrival time, may result in under-prepared facilities.
By signing below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
Phones (House & Cell):______________________E-mail:_______________________
Please note that no booking is final until payment has been received.