HARYANA GRAMIN BANK
(Sponsored by Punjab National Bank)
Head Office, Near Bajrang Bhawan, Delhi Road, Rohtak.
Tele. 01262 252608, 252622 Fax. 271206
Tenders are invited from Reputed Travel Agencies for Two Nights & Three Days Goa Tour Package during last week of October for 106 persons (including our Staff members & their family members)
For more details visit our website: www.hgb.co.in
You may also contact on our Mobile No.: 94661-43204
Last date for submitting of Tender: 04.10.2010
Performa to be submitted by the Travel Agency:
1. Name of the Agency:
3. Experience with Haryana Tourism/ Haryana Govt./:
Centre Govt. (if any, provide details thereof)
4. Service Tax No.:
5. PAN No.:
6. Turnover of last 3 years (details should be attached) :
Note: Enclose supporting documents as proof from S.No.1 to 6.
Terms & Conditions of the Tender:
1. The 2 Nights & 3 Days Goa Tour Package including Boarding & Lodging in
the Hotel and to & fro movement during tour.
2. Please quote per person rate for the package with ticket rate separately.
3. Sealed tender should reach at Head Office-Haryana Gramin Bank, Rohtak on
or before 04.10.2010 (5 pm).
4. Sealed tender will be opened at 11.00 am in Head Office- Rohtak on
5. Earnest Money Deposit of Rs. 50,000/- is to be deposited with sealed tenders.
Demand Draft favoring Haryana Gramin Bank payable at Rohtak should be
enclosed with the Tender.
6. In case your Travel Agency is selected for arranging the Tour Package, EMD
of Rs. 50,000/- will be kept as security till completion of the job.
7. EMD of unsuccessful bidders will be refunded within 7 days of opening of the
tender. No interest will be payable on EMD.
8. Travel Agency should have experience of 7 years.
9. Minimum turnover of the Travel Agency should be Rs. 1 crore for the last 3
10. Attach Audited Balance Sheet of Last 3 years.
11. All the documents must be duly signed by the Authorized Signatory.
12. You should depute your Representative to our office on 05.10.2010 at 11.00
am in whose presence Tender will be opened.
13. The Bank reserves the right to reject the Tender without assigning any