Main Job Plan
Job Plan Number CD3CT4001
Description CUB Cooling Towers Monthly
Supervisor LI QIANG
* strong current: Fan Motor
* incision: Fan Blade
* entwine: Fan Blade
20 Tools and Equipment
1. hand tool: wrench、turn screw、pliers、hammer、gad、gear pullers、ladder、vice
2. electrical tool: lighting
3. measuring tool: steel tape,
30 Training and Skill Level
1. mechanical: general (Tech1,2)？ junior certificate
2. electrical: junior certificate
40 Equipment or Areas Affected
1. production area
Solder Plating, Q&R Lab, Mold Compound Room, Clean Room,
Assembly EOF, Test, Backend
50 Waste Handling and Disposal
1. type of waste: grease
2 security department
3. operation department: operate technician、maintenance technician、engineer、vendor
4 manufacturing department
5 related type of work、contractor
70 General Notes and References
1. vendor manual 、equipments introduction、user’s manual
2. layout drawing, system drawing
80 Technical PM Procedure
1.Insure Parts and Safety Devices are on hand
2.Set up tools and equipment.
3. Coordinate with other Crafts or labor involved
1.Switch off machine
2.Close or open inlet and outlet valve of equipment
10 Visually inspect basin for debris.
20 Remove pump from Cimplicity sequence. Allow pump to shut
down and perform lock-out/tag-out procedures, tower fan
30Clean the dust on the hot water basin which may jam the basin’s orifice
40 Check the cool water basin periodically. The dust in the basin or the
filter should be removed. Adjust the ball cock to keep the
design water level if necessary.
50 Check the water level in the cool water basin. Adjust the ball cock to
keep the design water level if necessary.
60 Check the water supply equipment each month and adjust if necessary.
70 balance cleanThe filters in the balance clean box should be cleaned periodically
80 Check the action of water supply valve. Check its soakage and
adjust as needed.
90 Check for oil leaks, especially at the gear box and drain
100 Check oil level in sight glass next to fan motor. Level
should be between arrows on sight glass. If low add the proper
gear oil until desired level is reached.
(Note: Oil is very thick, add oil slowly and watch sight glass.
DO NOT OVERFILL.) Start pump and check water piping, valves and
joint seals for leaks.
110Remove lock-outs from tower fan.
120 Return tower to normal operation. Replace tower into
1. Check machine statues
2. Check valve statues
3. Turn on main machine
4. Check if has leakage on equipment and pipe
5. Check if main and auxiliary equipment running properly
1. Collect all Debris and Account for all tools
2. Wipe down/clean equipment and tools
3. Label/mark any hazardous waste
4. Dispose of Waste at appropriate Receptacles
1. Return all tools to lockers or owners
Work item monthly Quarterly Start-up Shut down Annual
check the condition of cooling ? ? tower
The necessary inspection and cleaning
A？hot water and cool water basin ? ? ? Clean the dust on the cool water ? basin
? ? ? B selective balance clean box
C？shutter ofair inlet ? ? ? Check and adjust the water level Cool/hot water basin ? ? Check the activity of water supply ? ? valve
Check the leakage and adjust ? ? Belt drive， A？check the condition of belt ? ? B？tighten the belt ? C？adjust the drive ? Lubricate the bearing of the fan ? ? ? motor
Lubricate the adjustable nut of ? ? ? the motor base
clean the outside of the fan motor ? ? ? check the protection