Fourth Grade English Module 3 Test
Part 1 Listening Practice 1. Listen and choose ；6？
( ) 1. A. stars B. rectangles C. squares ( ) 2. A. seven B. eleven C. nineteen ( ) 3. A. ruler B. pen C. rubber
( ) 4. A. Fred B. afraid C. bread
( ) 5. A. dive B. five C. swim
( ) 6. A. playground B. classroom C. hall
II. Listen and choose ；4？
( ) 1. A. There are seventeen chairs in the classroom.
B. There are seventy chairs in the classroom. ( ) 2. A. Have you got you sketch-book?
B. Have you got your skateboard?
( ) 3. A. Don’t pick the flowers in the park.
B. Don’t pick the flour in the park.
( ) 4. A. ---- Where are the birds? ---- They are in the aviary.
B. ---- Where are the butterflies? ---- They are in the flowers.
III. Listen and fill: ；10？
IV. Listen and judge, T or F (10): ( ) 1. Today is fine.
( ) 2. There are fifteen boys in the park. ( ) 3. Peter can play football very well. ( ) 4. The girls can see some butterflies in the flowers.
( ) 5. They are very happy.
Part 2 Writing Practice
I. Copy the sentences (6)
what have you got ________________________________
i ve got a book ________________________________
II. Read and write (6)
1. How many __________ (chair) are there in your class? 2. ---- What shape is the biscuit ? ---- It’s ____________(circle).
She_________ (have) a red bag. There _______ (be) two pens in the bag. 3.
4. ___________ ( not run) in the library.
5. There __________ (be) some flour in the box.
III. Fill in the blank (10):
How many how much a bottle of count there A packet of in under on don’t
1. _____________ walk on the grass.
2. ---- ____________ is _________________ biscuits ? ---- Twenty yuan.
3. I can’t see my pen. Oh, it’s _________ the desk.
4. ---- ____________ people are there in your family? ---- __________are five.
5. Give me __________ milk, please.
6. ---- _________ the chicks. How many? ----- Sixteen. 7. The birds live __________ the aviary.
8. Peter is playing ____________ the swing.
IV. Read and choose (8):
1. ---- __________ stars have you got? ---- I have seventeen.
A. How much B. How many C. What
2. ---- How many boys? ---- __________ one.
A. There is B. There are C. He is 3. ---- It’s a circle. It’s brown. What is it ? ---- It’s a ________
A. book B. pen C. biscuit
4. Count the ________. There are twelve.
A. desk B. a desk C. desks
5. There are _____________flowers and ___________ tree in the garden.
A. five---six B. two…. Eleven C. thirteen….a
6. There are __________ sweets on the table.
A. a packet of B. many C. some 7. ---- Do you want a ___________ of water ? ---- Yes, please.
A. packet B. box C. bottle
8. ---- What have you got ? ---- I’ve got _________ juice.
A. a B. an C. some
V. Look and write (5):
---- May I have an ice-cream?
---- Do you want a big one or a ___________ one? ！11！ 3
---- I want a big one. How _________ is it? ---- ___________ yuan.
---- Oh, I only have five yuan. Now I want a _________ one.
VI Change the sentences (10):
1. There is an apple and two pears on the table.(保持句子意思不变)
There are __________________________________. 2. Her sister has got two bottles of juice。 ；改成否定句？
3. Is there any butter in the glass ?；作否定回答？
4. The packet of crisps is seven yuan. ；对划线部分提问？
5. I’ve got some fruit. ；对划线部分提问？
VI. Read and Match (5)
( ) 1. Where is my hat? A. A pair of sunglasses. ( ) 2. What shape is the ruler? B. Under the tree. ( ) 3. How much is the shirt ? C. 25.
( ) 4. What has Miss Fang got ? D. 25yuan. ( ) 5. How many boys are there in your classroom. E. A rectangle.
VII. Reading (20)
My name is Tracy. I’m eleven years old. I like to live in my school. There are some
special days in our school. I can enjoy(享受) every day here.
Today is Children’s Day. There is a big party in our school. The students are very
餐厅), we can see much food. We like to eat KFC. Look! happy. In the dining-room(
There are many packets of chicken wings, chicken legs and many bottles of Coke on a
very long table.
At first (首先), I eat packet of chicken wings. It’s very nice. Now I feel a little thirsty, so I want to drink some Coke. At last (最后)？I drink two bottles of Coke. I’m
not thirsty now. My friend and I are excited (兴奋的) because we enjoy a big meal.；大餐？
A. Read and judge ( T or F) (10)
( ) 1. Tracy likes to live in school.
( ) 2. It’s Mid-autumn Festival today.
( ) 3. There are many packets of biscuits on a long table. ( ) 4. Tracy eats three packets of chicken wings. ( ) 5. Tracy is sad because she can’t drink some Coke.
B. Answer the questions (根据短文回答问题) ；10？，
1. How old is Tracy ?
2. Is there a big party in Tracy’s school today?
3. Where is Tracy?
4. How many Coke does Tracy drink?
5. Why are Tracy and her friends happy?
They are happy because _______________________________