1. Appliances – Items 7 years old or less in good working order with no repairs,
including dishwashers; ranges; washer/dryers; ovens; refrigerators; range
hoods; microwave ovens.
2. Architectural items – columns, antiques, mantel pieces
3. Cabinets/Countertops – (acceptance based on show room space availability)
only accept full kitchen and bathroom cabinets in good condition with all
doors and drawers. No built-in cabinets. Countertops must be in good
condition with minimal chips or damage (no holes).
4. Doors – new and used in good condition, if inventory levels allow. No
cracks or rot or glass missing. Pre-hung or door slabs; exterior or interior;
entryway units; sliding glass must have all tracking and no cracked or foggy
5. Fans – Must be working, fully intact, and in good condition. 6. Flooring materials
; Sheet vinyl flooring in usable lengths. Rolled and taped
; Undamaged vinyl tile
; Undamaged ceramic tile
; Wood flooring. Must be free from rot and in usable quantities of
25 sq. feet or more
7. Hardware – for doors, cabinets, etc., free of rust and not broken. Any
quantity of nails, screw hangers, connectors, etc.
8. Insulation: new only
9. Lighting: Must be complete and in good to excellent condition. No
fluorescent lights or can lights.
; Plywood – full, ?, ? sheets of plywood
; Full length of milled lumber – free of rot and insects
; Trim – In minimums of 5-ft lengths.
; Siding – full lengths, free of rot and insects. Vinyl or aluminum
must come in full boxes only.
12. Paint/Wall coverings
; New full unopened latex or stain 1 gal/5 gal only. No oil based
; Full, unopened rolls of wall covering/paper
13. Pipe/PVC/Metal/Copper – Five foot lengths (or more) of any type of pipe
supplies and fittings
; Drop-in sinks mostly, only a few underneath mount will be
accepted based on inventory/need – no rust.
; Any plumbing hardware which is complete
; Toilets. All must be VERY CLEAN and in GOOD working
condition. Quantity accepted is based on inventory levels.
; Pipe supplies and fittings
; Faucets- compete sets only
; Shower enclosure – all components
; Bathtubs – Fiberglass, cast iron, steel, claw foot
15. Roofing Materials/Gutters – Limited number of full bundles of new shingles
will be accepted based on space available. Rolls of roofing material. NEW
roofing and gutter materials in full pieces with no rust or damage. 16. Storm window and doors – with all window and screens and all tracking or
17. Sheet Rock (Wallboard, drywall): full (8’) or half (4’) sheets in good
condition, 12 foot sheets if space available.
18. Tools: Hand, garden or power tools in working condition, will sell as is. 19. Vents (floor, ceiling, return): clean and in good condition 20. Window/screens - All windows must be inspected before acceptance. Must
be in good condition, glass intact. Wooden windows must be free from rot.
Must be in complete units.
21. Furniture. Must be in good condition with no rips, tears, stains, rust, and
must structurally sound.
22. Electrical. Useable fixtures, parts and supplies. 23. Landscaping. Patio and paving stone, and bricks.
; NO cracked or broken pieces
; Must be palletized on a flat, hard surface
; Must be ready at time of pick-up
; Must be ACCESSIBLE for pallet jack (sidewalk, etc.)
2. Used toilets
3. Broken or unframed glass
4. Broken or unframed mirrors
8. Open or partially used cans of paint 9. Paint thinner or other hazardous or toxic chemicals
11. Built in cabinetry
12. Appliances of disrepair or of significant age 13. Hollow flat slap doors
14. Antifreeze or motor oil
15. Partial, incomplete, or misc. items 16. Shower doors
17. Used water heaters
18. Any children’s item