1.In our life, the happy things-going out for a tour, being together with the person you love, eating the delicious dishes-don’t help as the
2. The helpless man (once wandering in the street) now has a bank-note of one million pound.
3. The poor man (once drawing in the warehouse) now has become a famous person who create Mickey mouse.
4. Several bright lights-the meteors-raised a burst of scream. 5. A strange scream-the cry of the cat-made me scared.
6. When I go shopping- the beautiful dress, the wonderful shoes, the famous cosmetics- don’t draw me attention as much as the delicious.
7. When I choose a boyfriend- the big eyes, the cool hairstyle, the strong figure-don’t play an important part as the patience.
8. As time went by, I (once a pure child with great ambition) am more practical.
9. As we were growing, our mothers (once beautiful women with slim figure) are more fat; our fathers (once strong men with energetic) are weaker than before.
10. When I feel anxious-listening to the music, going out for a work, crying out-don’t help as much as reading a book.