A K GUPTA’S
BANKERS TRAINING INSTITUTE
75, BLOCK BG-1, PASCHIM VIHAR, NEW DELHI – 110063; TELE: 011 65476949, 011 25274157,
Web: bankerstraininginstitute.com; email: email@example.com
SURE SUCCESS STUDY MATERIAL
PROMOTION IN BANK EXAM/ CAIIB/JAIIB
RESPONSE TO OUR MATERIAL AT EXAMS
; CBI I to II and II to III (28.8.11): 60 out of 70 questions on banking from our Mock Tests.
; Syndicate Bank & Andhra Bank: April 11 & May 11: More than 80% questions from our
Recalled questions and mock tests.
; PNB: May 11: More than 75% ques from our material, recalled ques and Mock Tests.
; IOB: May 11: More than 85% questions other than bank specific from our material.
; Canara Bank I to II, II to III, III to IV (July 11), about 80% questions from our material
; PNB EXAM (7.8.11): Clerk to JMG I: More than 70% questions from our material.
WHY OPT FOR OUR MATERIAL
; TO THE POINT, LUCID, SIMPLE, EXAM FOCUSED & UPDATED
; PREPARED BY HIGHLY QUALIFIED & EXPERIENCED FACULTY
; MORE THAN 2000 RECALLED QUES OF TESTS HELD BY IBPS
; COVERS BANKING LAW, ADVANCES, RATIOS, FOREX, PRIORITY SECTOR, NPA,
RECOVERY, LATEST DEVELOPMENTS, LATEST FINANCIAL AWARENESS
; MATERIAL & MOCK TESTS BASED ON RECALLED QUESTIONS IN IBPS (FOR
PROMOTIONS) & IIBF (JAIIB, CAIIB)
; EXPLANATION OF CONCEPTS FOLLOWED BY OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS.
PROMOTION MATERIAL RS 2200
JAIIB RS 900 Per Subject ( 3 Subjects Rs 2500)
CAIIB RS 1000 PER SUBJECT FOR COMPULSORY & Rs 700 FOR
RETAIL BKG. (3 SUBJECT Rs 2600)
FEES: The entire material will be sent in one lot. The fees may be credited to our account in the name of
“BANKERS TRAINING INSTITUTE”
Account No. 150100 2100149767 with Punjab National Bank, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
(IFSC code PUNB 0150100)
Please ensure that your name appears as remitter. After crediting the amount to the account, please advise
our office at Phone no 011 65476949 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, the following particulars: 1. Date of credit 2. Amount credited 3. Transaction ID 4. Name 5. Bank 6.
Branch 7. Address for correspondence 8. Mobile No. 9. Phone No. (Resi & Office with STD code) 10. Present Grade 11. Email address
The material will be sent by Regd Post or Courier and it takes about 4 to 7 days.
PHONE:011 65476949, 01125274157
; TO PREPATE FOR EXAM, SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PERIODICAL
“ LATEST BANKING & FINANCE”
Annual Subscription Rs 250; previous issues: Rs 30 per copy + courier charge Rs 50
; VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.bankerstraininginstitute.com for regular updates
Opinion of some participants about us
1. I have no words to explain my feeling to say thanks to you. As per advice of my Branch Manager who told me
that A K Gupta’s Institute is the best for banking update knowledge, I got study material from you and again
before one week of my exam I received a set of nearly 250 questions from your institute and you will not belive
Sir most of the questions asked in our exam were from that 250 questions supplied by you and the result is
before us that I got promotion. Now I have the best tutor in you” (P.K. Sharma, Syndicate Bank Kurukshetra)
2. The exams went on well. In paper I, almost all the questions were from the training kit. Thank you very much
for your support. (Sarada, PNB BO: Vyttila, Ernakulam; PNB Test on)
3. Sir, many thanks. App 70-75% questions from your material (R K Singh BOI Lucknow)
4. Most of the questions were from last day important questions on your website. Thank you. I have fared well ( An
officer of PNB)
5. 6 out of 7 staff who attended training at kozhikode (Kerala) got promotion. They are really grateful” (Staff of PNB
6. Selected in Promotion Test (JMG I to MMG II. I spent just 5 hours on your recalled questions and I could answer
all the 150 questions in 60 minutes! I am very much grateful to you and dedicate my achievement to you and
your team. Really the study materials are superb and to the point. (M. Balachandaran, Manager, PNB, Pallippuram,
7. I have no words on the quality of coaching provided by you. Mr. Gupta, you are an ocean of knowledge ( Shri
A.K. Jain, Senior Manager, Syndicate Bank , Delhi)
8. Your institute gave a perfect polishing to my preparations that gave a start to my otherwise stagnant career.” (Sh.
S S Sidhu, officer, PNB, Textile Market, Surat)
9. “Just wonderful. More than 80% questions were from the material supplied by you” (Sh Manoj Barnwal, Union
Bank of India, Gazipur”
10. “ Fantastic teacher and fantastic material. The credit of my success goes to you. The study Material is to the ndpoint” (Sh. S Siva Sankaran, promoted as Officer in Central Bank of India with 2 position in the test at all India
11. “I am very much grateful to Sir, as the materials supplied are very very useful to me.” (Sh J. Anandhan, Chennai)
12. “ I owe my success to you only” (Sh Diwkar Kant, promoted to officer in Bank of Baroda”)
13. “Guru ko Namaskar. My success is yours. The material supplied by you is excellent and has been extremely
helpful” (SMS from Mr Ray promoted as officer in Central Bank of India from Golapur, Bihar”
14. “Selected in promotion test. Thank you very much for your utmost co operation and guidance. The study material
is superb.” (N.G.Vijayvargiya, SBBJ Kota)
15. “ I have no words to praise your institution. Your study material is the secret of success of your institution. Your
recalled questions help in good scoring and save time in exam.” (M S Mann officer at PNB IZO Ahd)
SHRI A. K. GUPTA
1. Shri A.K. Gupta is a post graduate in commerce, LL.B, CAIIB, PG Dip in Personnel Management and IR, PG
Dip in Marketing and Management, PG Diploma in Training and Development, Certificate in Industrial Finance;
2. Ex- Chief Manager, Punjab National Bank with an experience of more than 28 years as a banker
3. Experience of more than 12 years in training in the bank’s training college (Principal for 5 years); has helped
thousands of bankers up to scale IV in their banking career.
4. Author of IMPACT’Guide to Bank Promotions
5. Has been examiner with Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF, Mumbai) for about 5 years. Has been
teaching Financial Management and Management Accounting and Commercial Law in the classes conducted
by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
6. After having taken VRS as chief manager, at the age of 48 years, remained associated with number of leading
management institutions at MBA level including Masters of Finance, University of Delhi, International
Management Institute etc teaching subjects like Management of Banks, Financial Services, Financial
Management, Merchant Banking, Banking Law & Practice.
7. Conducted programmes in the area of Asset Liability Management and Credit risk management for top
management executives in the rank of Chief General Manager/General Manager/DGM/ AGMs of SIDBI,
Central Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank
8. Has been visiting faculty to training colleges of several banks like PNB, NIBSCOM (joint college of Oriental
Bank & PSB), Canara Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of India etc..
9. He was incharge of Economic Intelligence Cell in PNB for 5 years and the job involved analysis of monetary
& credit policies of RBI, analysis of Govt. policies and Budget; tracking Banking and Economy related
developments; He was Senior Manager incharge of Asset Liability Management Cell for 2 years.
10. Besides attending several programmes at NIBM and BTC(RBI), he was a student of University of Manchester
for 3 months for an advanced programme in Development Banking.
11. Number of articles and case studies authored by him have appeared in Economic Times, Financial Express,
PNB Monthly Review, Vikalpa (Journal of IIM Ahmedabad), The Banker, Indian Banking Today and Tomorrow,
Indian Management (Journal of AIMA). He presented papers at Bank Economists Conferences.
CONTACT HIM BETWEEN 6.30 PM TO 8.30 PM