1. be good to sb.
be good for sb.
be good at sth. 2. add up sth. add sth. up
add up to
3. want to do sth. 4. not…until…
5. finish doing sth. 6. help sb. (to) do sth.
help sb. with sth. 7. plan to do sth. 8. get sth. done
9. let sb. do sth.
10. be upset (adj.)
upset sb. (v.) 11. ignore sb./sth.
12. somewhere quiet
13. calm…down (v.)
keep calm (adj.) 14. have got to =have to 15. be concerned about/for..
as far as sb./sth. be concerned 16. go on holiday
17. ask sb. to do sth. 18. take care of
19. walk the dog
While walking the dog…
20. get loose
21. be hit by…hit-hit-hit 22. take…to…
23. pay for sth.
pay money for sth.
pay sb. for sth.
pay sb. money for sth. 24. take one’s end-of-term
25. cheat in the exam 26. by doing
27. should have done 28. tell sb. to do sth. 29. someone else’s paper
30. work out