Free Phenol Content less than 1 % IS specification does not cause damage to the soil & its Bio
HERB – D & HERB – M
Contains free phenol less than 1 % as per IS Specification which is most important and critical in respect of environment.
Since it contains less than 1 % free phenol it will not harm/damage the other beneficial soil micro/macro flora/fauna.
Scientific studies revealed that free phenol content more than 1 % is not suitable for any agriculture/plantation soil
as phenol generally does not dissolve, degrade or decompose in the soil water. HERB-D and HERB-M get easily dissolved with normal water and easy to spray on weeds foliage.
; Always use Hand operated Backpack type sprayer with WFN x Do not spray/apply on the weeds of tea (below 3 years
24 or WFN 40 nozzles according to growth and population of age) as per TRA, Jorehat & UPASI.
of weeks. x Do not apply during heavy rains to avoid wash away loss.
; Mix thoroughly with normal water and shake well always
before spraying to obtain better performance of the x Do not use any weedicide used sprayer for any Miticide /
product. Insecticide/Fungicide/Foliar nutrient spray.
; Always spray on actively growing young weeds.
; 3-4 hrs. rain free period is required after spraying of 2, 4-D x Do not spray against the direction of wind.
; Sticker or adjuvents may be mixed with 2, 4-D during rainy
season for better performance of the product.
; 2, 4-D also may be applied/sprayed in combination with
Glyphosate 41 % Sl & Paraquant.
@ 400-500ml/AC to be mixed with water thoroughly and TEA
to be applied/sprayed on actively growing & young weeds. Borreria hispida Ageratum conyzoides, Mikania micrantha,
Repeat application as per need, growth & population of the Scoparia dulcis, Ipomea sp.
; In case stubborn weeds and weeds difficult to control 2, 4-D Dosage maybe revised upwardly.
; 2,4-D is also recommended to be used / sprayed in combination with Glyphosate 41% SL & Paraquat.
@ 3000ml-4000ml/AC to be mixed with water throughly SUGARCANE
and to be applied after six weeks tof planting of cane. Borreria diffusa Chenopodiumalbum Tribulus terrestris
Selective interrow weed control. Portulace oleraces Xanthium sp. Convolvulus arvensis,
Amaranthus spinosus Digera arvensis Celosia argentea.
Not recommended. PADDY
Free Phenol Content less than 1 % IS specification does not cause damage to the soil & its Bio System
WHEAT @ 500ml -700ml/AC to be mixed with water thoroughly
Leucas aspera Chenopodium album Argemone mexicana and to be applied after 35 days of seeding, use judiciously Fimbristryllis Miliacea Anagallis arvensis Vicia Sativa & very carefully to avoid crop damage. Selective interrow Amaranthus spinosus weed control
CITRUS Not applicable
Euphorbia spp. Convolvulus, Oxalis Corniculata, Fumaria Not Recommended
Parviflora Coronopus didynus
GRAPES Not applicable
Convolvulus spp. Tridax procumbens Not Recommended
NON-CROP WEEDS Not applicable
Parthenium hysterophorus Residential areas, Fallow Not Recommended
Land, Road sides, Drain sides, Railway Track etc. Parthenium sps. have long been identified as dangerous, obnoxious and stubborn weeds for Human habitation. Parthenium causes several & large number of different types of diseases of Human beings as revealed by scientific studies.
Not applicable The Population of Parthenium has been increasing & very difficult to control. Higher dosage of 2, 4-D Na Salt 80 % WP has
Not Recommended been found to be effective to control Parthenium.
Statutory & Safety of 2, 4-D Herbicide
1. The Packages containing the material should be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the room or
storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and
2. The room or premises meant for storing the material should be well built, well ventilated and of sufficient
dimensions to avoid contamination with vapours.
1. Empty containers should be broken and buried away from habitation
2. The Used containers packages should not be left outside to prevent their reuse.
3. Packages or surplus material and washing should be disposed off in a safe manner as to prevent environment or
1. Keep away from children, food stuffs, empty food containers and animal feed, heat, fire & fire sources, water
sources, Insecticides / Acaricides /Fungicides Foliar nutrients, PGR etc.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin
3. Avoid inhaling the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, eat, drink or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Weakness, lethargy, diarrhea, spasticity of muscles of the mouth and limbs and myotonia, cardiac arrest may occur. Hyperpyrexia and protracted peripheral neuritis may be complications in acute cases.
1. Quindine sulphate to counter myotonia and ventricular fibrillation.
2. Supportive and syptomatic treatment
1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat till the vomitus is clear Do not induce
vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
2. If clothing and skin is contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with enough soap and
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10-15 minutes.
4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.