9A Unit1 Star signs
Period 5 Integrated skills and study skills 一、翻译词组
3. 有很多值得庆祝的事__________________4. 学业有成________________________
5. 健康有问题_______________________6. 得到充分休息_____________________________
1. Bill Gates is one of the _________ (success) businessmen in the world.
2. Their school is 100 years old. The ____________(celebrate) is coming. 3. China is __________(think) to be stronger and stronger. 4. I had problems with __________(plan) everything well. 5. Who will they _____________(推荐) to be the chairperson of the Wildlife Club? 6. David is lively and outgoing. He will be a good c_____________ of the Students’ Union.
7. Peter is i______________ enough to come up with new ideas. 8. Some nice pictures ___________(give) to you next week. 9. He has a problem _____________(learn) English.
10. My bike needs _____________(repair). I need __________(repair) it this morning.
11. When you speak or write to your friends, you can use i__________ language. 12.I want to be a teacher in the future because I like to see so many (活泼的) children.
1. Have a good time in your month. ____________ your month. 2. Mr Wang said nothing and went out of the room.
Mr Wang went out of the room _________ _________ a word. 3. This month I’ll have both good luck and bad luck.
This month I will have ________ __________ __________ good luck and bad luck. 4. This umbrella is not the same as that one.
This umbrella is ______________ __________ that one.
This umbrella ____________ ___________ that one.
5. There is something wrong with my health. I ___________ ____________ ________ my health
1？他在工作上有一些麻烦。________________________________________ his work. 2？在本月中旬左右你将在学习或工作上取得成功。
You will have ______________________________________ of this month. 3？我的头发比他多得多了。
_______ ________ ________ _________ ________ than him. 4？还有谁想去旅游！请举手。
_________ _________ __________ __________ go on a trip? Hands up! 5？爬树时要小心？否则你会容易摔下来。
___________ _________ when you climb a tree. ___________, you will fall off it __________.
Our Chinese classes _________ __________ __________ ________ our English ones. 7？唯一的问题是我们没有足够的精力。___________ _________ _________ is _________
_________ don’t have _________ __________
More ___________ can _________ _____________ ___________ ____________.
Who is in your class?
I he’d be able to well.
A: Do you think Ricky would be a good m 1 ?
B: Well, I think so. He is smart and really h 2 . He always listens c 3 in class.
A: Yes. That’s why he often passes every exams s 4 .
B: He is also every l 5 and has been to a lot of places. He has a good k 6 of
geography and history.
A: Yes. Then why not r 7 him as our new monitor?
B: The ideas s 8 great! He is the most s 9 person to be our new monitor. A: I a 10 with you. Let’s go.
1._____________ 2._____________ 3. _____________ 4. ______________ 5. _______________
6._____________ 7._____________ 8. _____________ 9. ______________ 10. ______________
Period 6 Main task and checkout 当堂反馈
1.David is c enough not to be afraid of making a speech to large number of peple.
2. How clever the boy is! He always gets good m in the tests.
3. Learn to use the computer to help yourself get more o .
4. Davis is an excellent chairperson because he has many good personal q .
5.He isn’t afraid of m a speech in assembly.
6. He is so hard-working, he would not mind doing e work for the students’ Union.
7. I’m worrying about my a to do all the work.
8. Anna is the (suit) person.
9. David has much (little) hair than Kitty.
10.Who will be the new chairperson of the (student) Union?
11. We c our National Day on October 1st.
12. Please tell the police the d .
1. 获得满分 2.做额外的工作 3. 害怕在会上发言 4. 暑期作业
5. 忘记要做他需要做的事 6.个人品质
7. 推荐他当主席 8. 同意某人的意见 9. 学生会 10. 介意做某事 11.向某人解释某事 12.变得更加有条理
1. Where are you going to visit there? A. other B. another C. else D. also
2. Some young people are now to buy private(私人的) cars.
A. rather rich B. very rich C. rich enough D. enough rich 3. It is very important us it. A. to; to remember B. for; to remember C. for; remembering D. to; remembering
4. Half of the class done most of the work. The left rather difficult.
A. have; is B. has; is C. have; are D. has; are
5. Lei Feng went, he was always ready to help others. A. When B. Where C. Wherever D. Whenever
6. That’s very kind you me.
A. of; help B. of; to help C. to; to help D. for; helping 7. It’s good for you to keep when you have something difficult . A. trying; to do B. doing; to do it C. to try; to do D. trying; to be done 8. “You must keep in the hospital,” the woman said to me .
A. quietly; quiet B. quietly; quietly C. quiet; quietly D. quiet; quiet 9. The river is too wide for the swimmers .
A. to swim B. to swim in C. to swim across D. swimming
10. He didn’t think the shirt , so he didn’t buy it.
A. enough cheap B. enough expensive C. cheap enough D. expensive enough 11. The factory has been for two years.
A. open B. to open C. opening D. opened
12. “It’s too cold. Would you mind the window?” “ . But don’t do it now.”
A. to close; Sure B. closing; Good idea C. closing; Better not D. closing; Of course not
13. The headmaster stopped to me because there was a call for him. A. talking B. to talk C. saying D. to say
14. Teachers often ask us make any noise in class.
A. to try not to B. not try to not C. not to try to D. try not to 15. I can’t it in English because I can’t English. Can I you the story in Chinese. A. speak; say; tell B. say; speak; tell C. tell; speak; say D. say; tell; speak 16. “Mum, I think I’m to get back to school.” “Oh, my dear. You’d better stay at home
for another day.”
A. so well B. so good C. well enough D. good enough
17. Which sign tells us the way out of a building?
A. EXIT B. PUSH C. ENTRANCE D. PULL
18. If a=3, b=4, what’s the answer to the problem; a+2ab+1=? The answer is . A. twenty-eight B. twenty-eighth C. thirteen D. eighteen 19. Many girls go to your house. They bring all their pet dogs. In all, there are 22 heads and 72
feet. How many girls and dogs are there in the room?
A. 6 girls and 16 dogs B. 7 girls and 15 dogs
C. 8 girls and 14 dogs D. 9 girls and 13 dogs.
20. He is businesslike and is often . I hope he will have more at his business.
A. success; successful B. successful; success
C. successfully; successful D. successful; successfu
he is so , he work for the .
I a member of the .
I think he can do if he .
My brother by
Please English as much , Don’t mistakes.
She can if she in the final
Yao Ming is an because he
You should this job. We find you are person.
A: We’ll choose a student as our monitor. Who would you like to 1 ?
B: I’d like to 2 Chen Dan 3 the monitor.
A: I know him well. He 4 last year’s Youth Award.
B: He is 5 and thinks carefully when he works. He always has good new 6 when
the class organizes 7 .
A: What’s more, he is always ready to help us 8 our study.
B: Sure, But don’t you think he is not 9 enough to make friends easily.
A: And he is impatient at times. A monitor should be 10 and can wait without getting
B: You’re right. Let’s choose another student for our 11 .
A: What about you? B: You are playing a joke, aren’t you?
One day, I knocked into a stranger as he passed by, so he said, “ Excuse me, please.” He said,
“ please 1 me, too. I didn’t see you.” This stranger and I were very 2 . We said
good-bye and went on our way.
But how we treated our families at home was a completely 3 story. Later that day,
when I was 4 the evening meal, my daughter stood beside me. When I turned, I nearly 5
her down. Move out of the way!” I shouted lodly. She walked away, and her little heart was broken. I didn’t realize how seriously I’d spoken.
After dinner, when I passed 6 the kitchen I suddenly found some flowers by the kitchen door. I looked at these flowers: pink, yellow and 7 . Oh! She just wanted to give me a surprise! My tears began to fall. I 8 went into her room and knelt() by her bed. “ Wake up, little girl, wake up!” I said, “ Are these the flowers you picked 9 me?” She smiled, “ I found
them out by the tree. I picked them because they are pretty 10 you. I knew you would like
them, especially the blue.” I said, “ My dear, I’m sorry for the way I 11 today. I shouldn’t
shout 12 you that way.” She said, “ Oh, Mum! That’s okay. I love you anyway.” I said, “ I
love you too, my dear! And I do like the flowers, especially the blue ones!”
( ) 1 . A. excuse B. pardon C. excusing D. pardoning ( ) 2. A. strong B. rude C. polite D. angry ( ) 3. A. same B. different C. similar D. different ( ) 4. A. cook B. cooking C. cooked D. to cook ( ) 5. A. knock B. to knock C. knocking D. knocked ( ) 6. A. for B. by C. in D. on ( ) 7. A. pink B. yellow C. red D. blue ( ) 8. A. quiet B. quite C. quitely D. quietly ( ) 9. A. for B. by C. with D. in ( ) 10. A. as B. like C. likely D. dislike ( ) 11. A. acted B. acting C. to act D. act ( ) 12. A. at B. as C. by D. out