Are you a teacher ?
1. Knowledge object
Words: I, am, are ,name, what, nationality, job, keyboard, operator, engineer,
Expressions: 1.My name’s=My name is 2.I’m= I am 3. What’s you job?
What’s=What is 4.What nationality are you ?
2. Ability object
Train the SS speaking and reading ability.
3. Moral object
How to speak with the others in a polite way.
1. Train the SS speaking ability
2. Master the new phrase and sentences pattern and make the SS be free
talk in this situation.
How to improve the Ss reading and speaking ability. Teaching methods.
1.listening ,reading, practicing
2. Individual pair or group work to make every Ss work in class. Teaching aids.
The blackboard, teaching procedures
Step1.General remarks (Revision)
1. Greet the class as usual (good morning/good afternoon/ evening).
2. Review the last lesson
Pattern: This is Hans. He is German nice to meet you / how do you do
Is it a Swedish car or French car? It isn’t a French car, it is a Swedish car. Step2. Listening.
Today we will listen to a story about jobs.
1. Listen to the story and see if you can answer this question: What’s Robert’s job?
2. Play the tape and read the dialogue aloud. Step3. New words
, 1. I am, 我是2.you are ,你是3.name, 名字4.what, pron.什么int.怎么
5.nationality, n.国籍, 国家, 部落, 民族,
6.job, n.工作, 零活, <口>职位, 事情7.keyboard, n.[计] 键盘
8.operator, n.操作员, 工作者9.engineer, n.工程师, 技师
1. Learn the important sentences: 1.My name’s=My name is 2.I’m= I am
3. What’s you job? What’s=What is 4.What nationality are you ? 2. Get small groups or individuals to read the dialogue and get the mean
Get individual students to ask each other questions and provide answers in
the following way: What’s your name? My name is………………
What nationality are you? I am French.
What is your job? I am a …….
Step3 Exercises. (Lesson 7) Page48
1. Copy this dialogue. Fill in the missing words. (Part 1)
2. Write what are these jobs (part 2)
3. Write these numbers(part 3)
1. Learn the words and phrases.
2. Recite the dialogue.
3. Do the rest of the exercises
Lead in with questions homework New words
1. 1. 1.