21. We go to work every day e________ Sunday. 22. This coat is in s________. I like it very much. 23. This work is too difficult. It doesn’t f________ me.
24. He didn’t pass the exam, so he was u________. 25. My job doesn’t i________ making coffee for the boss. 41. The traffic ________ stop when the lights are red. A. could B. couldn’t
C. should D. shouldn’t
________? 42. —
—I argued with my parents.
A. How are you B. What’s wrong
C. Can I help you
D. What are you doing
43. My classmate, Li Ning, often comes to my home to ________ something
A. borrow; from B. borrow; with
C. lend; from D. lend; to
44. I don’t have any brothers and he doesn’t, ________.
A. too B. either C. also D. yet
45. —You could call him ________.
—I don’t want to talk about it ________ the phone. A. up; in B. up; on C. on; on D. up; by
46. Please ________ who broke the window. A. find out B. find C. look for D. look at
47. —How much did you ________ the English-Chinese dictionary?
A. cost B. take C. spend D. pay for
48. —What do you think of my clothes?
—Your clothes are ________. They make you look cool. A. out of style B. old C. the same D. in style
49. It is very cold outside. Why not put on the coat to ________ the wind?
A. keep out B. take part in C. talk about D. ask for
50. I’m not good at math. I really don’t know ________.
A. what should I do
B. how should do
C. what to do D. how I should
________ ________ ________ ________ children.
怎么了~brother? 52， 你哥哥
停了杰克才回家。 53， 直到雨
Jack ________ go home ________ the rain stopped. 54， 你和你的同学相处得好吗~
Do you ________ ________ ________ your classmates? 55， 学生们应当尽可能多读英语。
The students should read English ________ ________ ________ ________.
Jimmy wants to have some money to buy a new football. He 56 about it every day. One night, he sees a fairy (仙女) in his 57 . The fairy tells him
) a 58 in the garden and he will find some money. “Five to dig (挖
meters from the door 59 two meters from the flowers,” the fairy says. “There is money!” Then he 6( up. He gets up quickly and begins to dig. He keeps on digging for about two hours. He says, “I’m too 6； .
I can’t dig any-
more.” Then he 6， something ... but it is only a bone ，骨头！. All
Jimmy has is a bone and 63 . He says, “Now I don’t know what to do.”
But when Jimmy’s mother 6： the hole, she smiles. “Oh, thank you, Jimmy. I am happy to see the hole. I always want to plant some flowers just
there. Here’s five 6； for digging that hole.” Then Jimmy goes to buy his football with the money.
56. A. carries B. brings
C. looks D. thinks
57. A. book B. dream C. film D. house 58. A. hole B. river C. palace D. farm 59. A. or B. and C. so D. for 60. A. gets B. wakes C. calls D. cuts 61. A. happy B. angry C. tired D. ill 62. A. looks B. learns C. takes D. finds 63. A. money B. some flowers
C. a hole D. some leaves
64. A. watches B. looks
C. sees D. reads
65. A. apples B. eggs
C. footballs D. dollars
Unit 2 What should I do?参考答案
Part One. A. 听力部分略
B， I. 21. except 22. style 23. fit 24. upset
II. 26. sending 27. tickets 28. kinds
29. themselves 30. surprising
Part Two. A. 31. Could 32. should 33. could 34. should 35. Could B. 36. I should get a part-time job 37. Could you help me move the table 38. Friends shouldn’t wear the same clothes 39. Maybe he could get help from his uncle 40. You should talk about your problems with your parents Part Three. A. 41—45 CBABB
B. 51. Don’t be angry with 52. What’s the matter with / What is wrong with 53. didn’t, until 54. get on / along well with 55. as much as possible Part Four. A. 56—60 DBABB
B. (A) 66—70 FFTFT (B) 71—75 DFBAC
C. One possible version:
Dear Looking for help,
Here’s some advice for you. There are a lot of things you could do. You should say sorry for being late for school. You should try to be at school on time. You could borrow a math book from your friend or maybe you should buy a new one. You should go to bed early to get enough sleep. If you can listen to the teachers carefully, you won’t fall asleep. And I think your mother will allow you to watch the football match if you finish your homework.
Good luck to you!