WORD UP? QUESTIONS: LEVEL 1 - SET 1
1. What _ _ your name? (2 letters)
2. My sister works _ _ a bank. (2 letters)
3. Can you _ _ _ _ me the time, please? (4 letters)
4. I'm going to _ _ _ a movie tonight. (3 letters)
5. The time is ten minutes _ _ seven. (2 letters)
6. Do you like eating Chinese _ _ _ _ ? (4 letters)
7. Would you like tea _ _ coffee? (2 letters)
1. The opposite of 'new'. o _______
2. What can you do with a pen? w _______
3. The early part of the day. m _______
4. A place for learning. s _______
5. What do you bite food with? t _______
6. A type of fruit. a _______
7. The brother of your mother or father. u _______
1. What can you see at a zoo?
a) movies b) doctors c) animals 2. Which country has the most people?
a) India b) China c) Japan 3. "Do you like
a) reading books?" b) looking books?" c) watching books?" 4. Which is the tallest animal?
a) a horse b) an elephant c) a giraffe 5. Where are your lips?
a) under your arms b) above your eyes c) around your mouth 6. Ham is meat from
a) a cow b) a pig c) a hamster 7. West is the opposite direction to
a) east b) north c) south
WORD UP? QUESTIONS: LEVEL 1 - SET 1 ANSWERS
MISSING WORD CROSSWORD CLUES MULTIPLE CHOICE 1. is 1. old 1. c) animals 2. in / at 2. write / writing 2. b) China 3. tell / give / show 3. morning / morn 3. a) reading books?" 4. see / get / buy 4. school / schoolroom / study 4. c) a giraffe 5. to 5. teeth / tooth 5. c) around your mouth 6. food / soup / rice 6. apple / apricot / avocado 6. b) a pig 7. or 7. uncle 7. a) east
1. My brother likes buying new clothes.
2. She will come back in a minute.
3. You are very pretty.
4. You must stop your car at a red light.
5. Where did you buy that shirt?
6. What are you doing tonight?
7. Do you like listening to music?
WORD UP? QUESTIONS: LEVEL 1 - SET 2
1. The movie will _ _ _ _ _ at two o‟clock. (5 letters)
2. My dog is fat because it _ _ _ _ too much food. (4 letters)
3. What do you _ _ on Sunday afternoons? (2 letters)
4. I like listening to music very _ _ _ _. (4 letters)
5. What animals do you _ _ _ _ _ at the zoo? (3 letters)
6. How _ _ _ is Washington from New York? (3 letters)
7. Who did you send that letter _ _? (2 letters)
1. Not difficult. e _______
2. Meat from a pig. p _______
3. A small restaurant. c _______
4. The opposite of „early‟.. l _______
5. Not shut. o _______
6. What does a watch tell? t _______
7. The opposite of „to sell‟. b _______
1. New Zealand is near
a) Australia b) Austria c) Argentina 2. Which is a musical instrument?
a) a radio b) a tomato c) a piano 3. What do bees make?
a) jelly b) honey c) sandwiches 4. Spaghetti is a type of food from
a) Spain b) Greece c) Italy 5. Which can be bought in a jewellery shop?
a) a gold ring b) a gold mine c) a goldfish 6. Your brain is
a) in your foot b) in your stomach c) in your head 7. Which is a person?
a) a calendar b) a programmer c) a scanner
WORD UP? QUESTIONS: LEVEL 1 - SET 2 ANSWERS
MISSING WORD CROSSWORD CLUES MULTIPLE CHOICE 1. start / begin