北 京 电 子 科 技 职 业 学 院
课 时 授 课 计 划
日/任课27 27 课程名称 专业 授课序号 月 教师 6 6
黄朝Basic Information 班级 信03 信02 34 晖 English Technology
知识目标，Make Ss master some language points, such as put off; make a contribution to;
make sb. do sth.; go about; allow sb. to do sth.; stay in bed; pay attention to; (a)few/(a)little. 教学目标 能力目标，Develop Ss’ ability of comprehensive utilization.
德育目标，Encourage Ss to be confident in passing the level test.
Key points: some language points, such as put off; make a
教学重点contribution to; make sb. do sth.; go about; allow sb. to do sth.; stay
难点及处 in bed; pay attention to; (a)few/(a)little.
理办法 Difficult points: Past perfect tense; Adverbial clause.
Solutions: practice, comparison, discussion.
信息搜集与处创新能力 逻辑思维能力 语言表达能力 理能力
? ? ?
物理实验室 电路实验室 语言室 计算机机房 教学辅助 设备与实电视VCD 其它？如教具程控机房 多媒体投影 验室利用 录音机 录像机 等？
外Review simulated test 4-7 and prepare for the level test.
课In this test, many language points were learnt before, so the students think 后the test is easy and most of them get high marks and they get much more 分confidence in passing the level test. 析
I. 语音 找出划线部分与例词发音相同的一个 5；
1. vacation A. page B. carry C. material D. broadcast
2. bicycle A. exercise B. videotape C. accident D. director
3. desert A. depend B. destroy C. refer D. press
4. cousin A. south B. country C. youth D. about
5. nation A. information B. suggestion C. question D. decision
6. Sam received a package from his parents yesterday. It was a birthday present.
A. brought B. spent C. got D. told 7. The number of the elephants is decreasing.
A. going up B. raising C. rising D. becoming less 8. Helen Keller did everything successfully like a normal person.
A. common B. unusual C. disabled D. particular 9. Alice is serious about her jobs and never wastes time.
A. looks at her watch B. uses time poorly C. helps others D. works slowly
10. We will have to work hard to accomplish what we want to do.
A. do well B. talk a lot C. help D. enjoy 11.Try to speak English quickly. Don’t stop and think about every word.
A. well B. slowly C. poorly D. fast 12. Betty’s baby was born with a terrible disease. He lived only a few hours.
A. good B. bad C. very bad D. very good 13. Tom and Mike don’t get along well with each other and they fight constantly.
A. frequently B. always C. never D. sometimes 14. If the flood had happened during the night, there would have been more deaths and damages.
A. injury B. risk C. danger D. urgently 15. Peter is a good student and spends a lot of time reading and studying.
A. wastes a lot of time B. enjoys C. doesn’t like D. uses much time
16. The team are training hard to ____________ back the prize next year.
A.pay B. take C. have D. win
17. The day will come ______ all the people in the world live in peace.
A. that B. when C. how D. then
18. _______ is very important for us to learn English well.
A. That B. This C. It D. What
19. Several kinds of the rockets ____________ to the spaceship since 1970 in China.
A. have been sent B. has been sent C. were sent D. have sent
20. Don’t work too hard. You should _________ more attention to your health.
A. give B. have C. put D. pay
21. There was still _____ time before the train left.
A. little B. a little C. few D. a few
22. This is the most interesting book ______ I have ever read.
A. which B. of which C. of that D. that
23. You can visit many __________ cities.
A. excited B. to excite C. exciting D. excite
24. ___________ Tom who fell off the bike.
A. It was B. He is C. He was D. It is
25. Yesterday was June____________.
A. twelf B. twelve C. twelvth D. twelfth
26. _______ bright and near the moon looks tonight!
A. What B. Very C. What a D. How
27. Mary has got the flu. She is staying____________.
A. on the bed B. in bed C. in the bed D. on bed
28. Working at home allows us ______________more time with families.
A. spending B. to spend C. spent D. spend
29. --You won’t be away for long, will you ?
-- .I’ll be back in a minute.
A. Yes, I will B. Yes, I won’t C. No, I will D. No, I won’t
30. ____ from here, the house looks like a match-box.
A. Seeing B. To see C. Seen D. Having seen
31. They usually go to park ___________ weekends.
A. on B. in C. of D. for
32.__________ they will start has not been decided yet.
A. Which B. Why C. When D. What
33. When I got to the cinema, they __________ out the tickets.
A. have sold B. were sold C. are sold D. had sold
34. It’s easy in this city to go ___________ by bus.
A. above B. down C. up D. about
He always makes us ______. 35.
A. laughing B. to laugh C. laugh D. to be laughing
IV. 完形填空 10；
Thomas Edison was not famous at all when he was young. He ____36___ his first job. For the next five years he went around the ___37___ from job to job. At last he went to New York. He had little ___38___. He could not buy enough food to eat. He was often ___39___. Sometimes he had no place to sleep at ___40___. At last he found work --- fixing machines. He could fix old machines. He could also ___41___ new ones. The head man was interested in Edison’s new machines. He was going to
___42___ the young inventor 40,000 dollars for them. Edison had some money to do what he wanted.
Thomas Edison was then 23. He ___43___ the money to build a shop in New Jersey. He had many people ___44___ him. He rested very little. Soon he invented more than 40 new things at one time.
The ___45___ telephone was invented in 1876. But it could carry voices only a little way. Edison wanted to make a better one. Soon he succeeded.
36. A. kept B. lost C. wanted D. left
37. A. town B. country C. village D. city
38. A. fruit B. money C. interest D. time
39. A. full B. tired C. hungry D. thirsty
40. A. morning B. night C. evening D. afternoon
41. A. open B. make C. borrow D. show
42. A. pay B. throw C. spend D. lend
43. A. found B. cost C. gave D. used
44. A. studying B. watching C. working for D. looking after
45. A.first B. best C. second D. last
V. 阅读理解 30；
An Englishman was showing a foreign visitor the sights of London. "What's that strange building?” asked the visitor. "That's the Tower of London.” "I see. How long did it take to build it?"
"About 500 years." "In my country we could have built it in 5 months,” said the visitor.
Soon after that they came to St. Paul's Cathedral (大教堂)."Very interesting!" said the visitor.
"How long did it take to build it?" "Nearly 40 years,” said the Englishman. "In my country we could have done it in 40 days at most," said the visitor.
This went on all day. They visited most of the best-known buildings in the capital. Finally the Englishman got angry with the tourist though he managed not to show it. At last they came to the House of Parliament, and the visitor asked his usual question, "What's that?” The Englishman answered,
“I’ve no idea. It wasn't there last night.”
46. The Englishman was showing a foreign visitor .
A. the Tower of London
B. St. Paul's Cathedral
C. famous buildings in the capital
D. the houses of London
47. The tourist said it would have taken to build the Tower of London in his own country.
A. less than half a year B. fifty days
C. five hundred years D. forty days
48 They went around London .
A. the whole morning B. the whole day
C. for two days D. in the afternoon
49. Finally when they went to the House of Parliament, the Englishman .
A. didn't know how to answer the visitor's question
B. had forgot the name of the House of Parliament
C. pretended he did not know its name
D. was so angry that he refused to tell the visitor its name
50. When the Englishman said, "It wasn't there last night", he meant .
A. he didn't forget its name until last night
B. his idea wasn't there last night
C. the House of Parliament was built in a day
D. the visitor hadn't asked that question the night before last
At the end of a busy week, I was anxious because I didn't have a "how to" speech for my class. My ride home was leaving immediately after the class, and I hadn't packed yet. Then I thought of a solution for both problems.
Rushing back to my room, I threw everything I needed to my traveling bag and ran to class in a hurry. When l was asked to speak, I carried my bag to the front of the room and put it on the table. All the disorderly things in the bag went out suddenly. "This is not the way to pack a bag, ' I said. I then explained the right way to pack clothing and books, showing clearly as I went along. By the time my
speech was finished, my traveling bag was packed. I received an A for my speech and didn't miss my ride home.
51.. The writer of the passage is very clever, for he .
A. received an A for his speech
B. found out a solution for two problems
C. didn't miss his ride home
D. was able to pack his traveling bag well
52. From the fact that the writer got an A for his speech on how to pack a bag, we may know
A. the writer is good at packing things
B. the writer is much more clever than his classmates
C. the teacher enjoyed his speech very much
D. his classmates liked to learn how to pack things
53. The writer went home just after .
A. his speech
B. the bag being packed
C. the class in which he made a speech
D. receiving an A for his speech
54. The writer did not miss his ride home, for .
A. he packed his bag quickly
B. he packed his bag while he was making the speech
C. he threw everything he needed into his hag and went to the class hurriedly
D. his ride home was leaving immediately after the class
55. "I then explained the right way to pack clothing and books, showing clearly as I went along.” Here,
"went along” means .
A. walked along B. kept along
C. went on speaking D. was about to speak
John likes to wear his hair very long. Some of his fiends thought that it looked like a girl’s hair, but they never made jokes about it, because John was a big strong young man, and he did not think jokes about his hair funny. John always went to the barber's twice a month to have his hair cut and washed, and one day the barber said to him, "Now why don’t you let me cut most of the hair off and
make your head tidy? Nobody would recognize you if I did that, I am sure”
John said nothing for a few seconds and then he said, "Perhaps you are right—but I am sure that nobody would recognize you either if you did that to my hair.”
56. Why did John keep long hair?
A. John was a girl.
B. The barber wouldn't like to cut it short.
C. John liked it to be long.
D. The hair grew too fast.
57. Why did John's friends never make jokes about his hair?
A. The hair wasn't funny.
B. John didn't like jokes about his hair and they were afraid of him
C. John was big and strong.
D. John liked his hair very much.
58.How often did John go to the barber's?
A. Once a month. B. Twice a month
C. Twice a year. D. Once a year. 59.What did the barber advise John to do?
A. To have his hair cut short.
B. To cut off all his hair.
C. To cut off the barber’s hair.
D. Not to be recognized by his friends. 60.What was John's answer?
B. A great joke.
C. A threatening to the barber
D. A great praise to the barber.
VI. 情景对话 10%
Helen: I heard you were applying to study in America. 61
Zhang: I’ve just heard from your embassy that my visa has come through.
Zhang: In a fortnight. And that is just what I wanted to talk to you about. 63 Helen: Anything that is obviously Chinese. Things like silk scarves, cloisonné vases and paper-cuts are
most Chinese and they make lovely presents. Zhang: 64
Helen: Well, most people just take a bottle of wine. But if you want to be very polite, you should take
something for the hostess---like a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates. Zhang: 65
Helen: It’s a pleasure.
A！Congratulations! When will you leave?
B！That is really very useful.
Have you had any news? C！
D！When I go to someone’s home for a meal, what should I take?
E！What gifts should I take with me? What kind of things do American people like?
66. How often do you exercise like that?
67. Where is the booking office?
68. When does the next train arrive in Shanghai?
69. What’s the best way to get to the Summer Palace from here?
70. How much is it?
A. Go straight ahead.
B. At 12:35.
C. It’s $10 per person for an hour-long tour.
D. About five times a week.
E. You can catch the number 820 bus in front of that hotel.
VII. 将下列英语译成汉语 5；
71. I’ll keep all you said in my mind and try to follow them.
_______________________________________________________________________ 72. We’ll make a great contribution to the country we love.
73. I know you never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
______________________________________________________________________ 74. It is easier to make money and it’s easier to spend it.
____________________________________________________________________ 75. Eighteen people lost their lives and hundreds of people were badly injured.
0% VIII. 连词成句 1
76. train, the, leaves, to, next, at, eight, past, Shanghai, half
_______________________________________________________________ 77. became, Elvis, the world’s, Then, one of, most popular singers.
_______________________________________________________________ 78. we, by the end of last week, 1,800 English words，learn
_________________________________________________________________ 79. like, in winter? What’s, in your hometown, the weather
____________________________________________________________________ 80. the Science Museum, take me to, my father said, he, the next Sunday