12 新概念 2. I drank a glass of beer.
基础练习！ 3. Do You Want any Butter?
改写句子，用he 做主语。 4. There aren‘t any people in the street.
5. Tom has just bought a new car. 1. I am busy. He is busy.
6. We have some apple trees in our garden. 2. I am learning English. He is learning English.
7. Can I have a bar of chocolate, please? 3. I have a new book. He has a new book. 8. There isn‘t any bread in that tin.
4. I live in the country. He lives in the country. 9. Is there any ink in that bottle?
5. I shall see you tomorrow. He will see you tomorrow. 10. Are there any eggs in that basket?
把现在时改成过去时 6. I can understand you. He can understand you.
1. He buys a new car every year. _=_He bought a new car last year. 7. I must write a letter. He must write a letter. 2. She airs the room every day. _=She aired the room yesterday. 8. I may come next week. He may come next week. 3. He often loses his pen. _= He often lost his pen in the past.
9. I do a lot of work every day. He does a lot of work every day. 4. He always listens to the news._= He always listened to the news …
5. She empties this basket every day. = She emptied this basket …. 10. I did a lot of work yesterday. He did a lot of work yesterday.
把下列句子改成特殊疑问句并做否定回答。 11. I played football yesterday. He played football yesterday.
1. He bought a new car. == What did he buy? _ 12. I bought a new coat last week. He bought a new coat last week. 2. They were here yesterday. == When were they here? 13. I have had a letter from Tom. He has had a letter from Tom. 3. He gave you a pen. ==What did he give you? 14. I was busy this morning. He was busy this morning. 4. You know him well. == How do you know him?
5. You saw that film last night. == When did you see that film? 15. I could play football very well when I was younger. He could …
6. She can come tomorrow. == When can she come? 16. I always try to get up early. He always tries to get up early. 7. He must leave early. Why must he leave early? 17. I might see you next week. He might see you next week. 8. He lives next door.- Where does he live? 18. I always enjoy a good film. He always enjoys a good film. 9. He has found his pen. == What has he found?
10. He arrived at two o‘clock. == When did he arrive? 19. I had finished my work before you came. He had finished his work…
11. The pen is five yuan. How much is the pen? 20. I watch television every night. He watches television every night.
12. My school is five kilometers away. = How far is your school? 13. She visits her mothers three times a week. How often does she visit 用a, some, any填空 14. I have been here for 5 years. How long have you been here? 1. There are some books on the desk.
第 1 页 共 6 页
15. She goes to school by bike. = How does she go to school? 用适当的介词填空。
16. I broke the plate.== Who broke the plate? 1. He is going to telephone at five o‘clock.
st17. She likes the white picture in the shop.= Which picture does she like? 2. My birthday is on May 21.
18. Tom is knocking at the door. == Who is knocking at the door? 3. It is always cold in February. 19. Which of the two books do you want? 4. He is going to arrive on Tuesday. 20. Which bus did you catch? 5. It was cold on a winter morning. 用副词修饰句中的动词。 6. They will have a meeting in the evening. 1. He read the phrase slowly (slow). 7. They ate nothing on that day‘s morning. 2. He worked lazily (lazy). 8. The airplane is flying over the village. 3. He cut himself badly (bad). 9. The ship is going under the bridge. 4. He studied English carefully (careful). 10. The boy is swimming across / in the river. 5. The door opened suddenly (sudden). 11. Two cats are running along the wall. 写出正确的名词性物主代词。 12. My books are on the shelf. 1. These things belong to my husband. They are his . 13. The bottle of milk is in the refrigerator. 2. This coat belongs to me. It is mine . 14. The boy is jumping off the branch. 3. These shoes belong to my wife. They are hers . 15. Mary is sitting between her mother and her father. 4. These pens belong to Tom and Betty. The pens are theirs . 16. It is 9 o‘clock. The children are going into class. 5. This suitcase belongs to you. It is yours _. 17. It is 4 o‘clock. The children are coming out of class. 写出下列形容词的比较级 定语从句！先行词，关系代词，关系副词
1. It is cool today, but it was cooler yesterday. 主从句时态一致，人称一致，语序一致 2. It is wet today, but it was wetter yesterday. She is the girl. She met me yesterday. ---She is the girl who met me 3. He‘s late again today, but he _was later_ yesterday. yesterday.
4. This test is easy, but that one is easier . This is the book. I bought it yesterday. --- This is the book that / which I 5. This book is expensive, but that one is more expensive _. bought yesterday.
6. This book case is large, but that one is larger _. This is the girl. Her book is famous. – This is the girl whose book is 7. That film was interesting, but the other one was more interesting famous.
8. Betty is pretty, but Jane is prettier . 1. This is the car which the mechanic repaired yesterday. 9. Miss Green is beautiful, but Miss White is more beautiful 2. He is the man whom I invited to the party. 10. Tom is intelligent, but Bill is more intelligent . 3. These are the things that/ which I bought yesterday.
第 2 页 共 6 页
4. He is the man. He came here last week. = He is the man who came here last week.
5. He is the policeman. He caught the thieves. = He is the policeman who caught the thieves.
6. She is the nurse. She looked after me. _= She is the nurse who looked after me.
7. She is the woman. I met her yesterday. == She is the woman whom I met yesterday.
8. I am the person. I wrote to you. == I am the person who wrote to you.
9. They are the people. I saw them yesterday. _== They are the people whom I saw yesterday.
10. They are the trees. We cut them down yesterday. == They are the trees which we cut down yesterday.
11. This is the class. Its students are very excellent. == This is the class whose students are very excellent. 12. She is the girl. Her father is a famous doctor. == She is the girl whose father is a famous doctor.
1. Tom is a worker. 主语， 表语
2. The Children‘s Palace is near Jane‘s home. 主语， 介词宾语
3. She gave me some good advice. 直接宾语
4. He didn‘t go there because of his illness. 介词宾语
5. We made Tom our monitor. 宾语补足语
6. We students should study hard. 同位语
7. The author‘s name is on the cover of the book. 主语， 介词宾语
8. This book is of great use. (== very useful)主语， 介词宾语
; 名词一般受冠词？a worker？， 物主代词？his book？指示代词？this book？名词所有格(the author‘s name)，及some, any, many, a lot of等不定代词修饰。
; 可数名词变复数！fe/f-- ves, 辅音+y结尾的名词，-- ies, 特殊变化！man-men, woman-women, foot—feet, analysis—analyses, phenomenon-phenomena,
; 不可数名词包括！专有名词，物质名词，抽象名词！ England, London, bread, rice, knowledge, advice, health, wealth…
第 - 3 - 页 共 6 页
; 个别单复数意义不同！ experience经验-U; 经历-C, value-价值-value-价值观，manner-方式-manners-礼貌，custom-习俗customs海关，work-工作-works著作
; 集体名词强调整体，谓语动词用单数！My family is a large one. 强调个体成员时，谓语动词用复数！The film attracted a large audience and most audience were
moved to tears. (team, family, group, committee, crew.)
; 名词作定语用单数形式; man, woman随修饰词变化，sports shoes
; 名词所有格！有生命的加‘s ; 无生命的加of; 一样东西为两个共有，最后一个名词后加‘s, 否则都加‘s; a (two, some) +名词+of+名词‘s / 名词性物主代词 That
lady in a beautiful dress is Jane and Mary‘s mother. / Susan is a friend of my mother‘s. / / Those two women are Jane‘s and Mary‘s mothers. / These are two photos
1. He gained his wealth _(wealthy) by printing works (work) of some famous writers (write).
2. You can‘t step forward when seeing the traffic (traffic) lights on.
3. Three thieves (thief) broke into the bank with knives (knife) and as a result, all the safes (save) of it were broken and the money inside was all lost. 4. Suddenly Tom fell into a cave six feet (foot) deep. Luckily, two Germans (German) and two Frenchmen (Frenchman) who were passing by pulled him up. 5. Early in the morning, he went to the butcher‘s (butcher) and returned with some meat (meat).
6. On my way home, I met a friend of my sister‘s (sister) and she told me she was working in a factory of her father‘s (father).
7. The building is not far from here. It is only fifteen minutes‘ (minute) walk.
8. People in that country still suffer from cold _(coldly) and hunger (hungry). The lack of food has caused more deaths (die) in the eastern part of the country. 9. A group of sheep (sheep) are eating grass (grass) and leaves (leaf) at the foot of the hill.
10. – What about teaching in a primary school? I do think you are a born teacher. --- With pleasure . And I think it a pleasure to do my bit for children. (please) 11. The exciting result filled us with pride (proud).
12. Mary‘s dress is similar in appearance to her elder sister‘s (sister).
13. The success of our experiment is a great satisfaction (satisfy) to us all.
14. He has never shown such consideration (consider) for his wife‘s feelings.
15. His fortune (fortunate) gave him great help in the exams.
16. Dr. Smith is going to pull out one of my teeth _(tooth).
17. He gained his wealth _(wealthy) by printing works (work) of famous writers.
18. I don‘t like the way _ in which you laugh at her.
19. I bought a dress for only 10 dollars in a sale; it was a real bargain (便宜货).
20. The top leaders of the two countries are holding talks in a friendly atmosphere (气氛).
21. The expression (express) on his face told me that he was angry.
22. Finding information in today‘s world is easy. The challenge _(challengeable) is how you can tell if the information you get is useful or not.
第 4 页 共 6 页
23. Of the seven days in a week, Saturday is said to be the most popular choice (choose) for a wedding in some countries. 24. Always read the instruction ？instruct？on the bottle carefully and take the right amount of medicine. 25. To save some of the human languages before they are forgotten, the students in our school started a discussion ―Save Our voices _ (voice)‖.
26. At the meeting they discussed three different approaches (approach) to the study of mathematics.
27. A Tale of Two Cities_(city) was written by Dickens.
28. There are many volcanoes _ (volcano) in just a small area, some with perfectly cone-shaped peaks constantly emitting smoke from their craters.
29. There is no honesty among thieves (thief).
30. He could clench his teeth _ (tooth) when he was only five.
31. Look! There is a chemical works where you used to work.
32. Three men servants (man servant) were fired by Mr. White last month.
33. The girls‘ (女孩们的) shoes were covered with mud, so I asked them to take them off before they got into Tom‘s (Tom) car.
34. This is Mike, who is a close friend of mine (me). We often play together.
35. Several million (million) people in the world are sending information by E-mail every day. 36. She went to the bookstore and bought dozens (dozen) of books.
37. The first seat has been occupied but the second (two) is vacant.
38. Two days are not enough for me to finish the work. I need a third (three) day.
39. The avenue is twice (two) the width of that one.
40. There are two important reasons why we offer you the goods now.
1. – You are always full of energy _. Can you tell me the secret? –Taking plenty of exercise every day. (power, strength, force, energy) 2. Despite such a big difference in attitude towards what one eats, there is no doubt that people in the west regard the Chinese food as something special. (point, idea,
3. One thousand dollars a month is not a fortune but would help cover my living expenses . (bills, expenses, prices, charges) 4. I can‘t say which wine is best---- it is a(n) matter _of personal taste. (affair, event, matter, variety) 5. School children must be taught how to deal with dangerous situations (states, conditions, situations, positions). 6. I keep medicine on the top shelf, out of the children‘s reach . (reach, hand, hold, place)
7. The expression on his face told me that he was angry. (impression, sight, appearance, expression) 8. You have been sitting on my hat and now it is badly out of shape . (date, shape, order, balance)
9. No matter what you do, you should put your heart into it. (mind, heart, brain, thought)
10. – I‘m sorry I stepped outside for a smoke. I was very tired. --- There is no excuse for this while you are on duty. (reason, excuse, cause, explanation)
第 5 页 共 6 页
Charles Pink was a young Canadian who had a good house and he knew how to enjoy himself. Every Saturday, he went to the theatre and to parties (party). His car was one of the best in his city. He had lots of money and one day bought a plane. He learned to fly and flying became one of his main enjoyments (enjoyment). One day about thirty years (yearly) ago, he set off in his small plane on a trip across Mexico (Mexican). At first everything went well, but when he was over the part of
the country the engine of the little machine failed.
Fortunately, Pink was flying at a good height when the bad thing (things) happened, and he had time to find a place to land. Below him he could see a number of fields (field) which looked nice enough to land on, and he managed to bring his machine down on one of them. 新概念课文填空
Last week I went (go) to the theatre. I had _(have) a very good seat. The play was (be) very interesting. I did not _(not) enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were _(be) sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I _ got _(get) very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned _(turn) round. I looked at _(look at) the man and the woman angrily. They did not _(not) pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again . ‗I can't hear a word!‘ I said (say) angrily.
‘It's none of your business, ‘ the young man said rudely. ‗This is a private conversation!‘
简单的陈述语序！状语 + 主语+谓语+宾语+状语
1. We are all concerned _ about our children‘s health. As far as I am concerned _, lack of enough sleep concerns the healthy growth of the children deeply. (concern) 2. There is so much suffering in this world. For example, many African people are suffering hunger while some other people continue to suffer from serious
3. He gave me some useful advice _. Can you advise me on college course? (advice)
4. Poverty, disease and ignorance remain major world problems. It is not a question that can be ignored (ignore).
5. After he came to power , everyone said he was a powerful leader, but now he felt so powerless that he even couldn‘t save his daughter. (power) 6. Radio and television are important means of communication . We have been communicating by e-mail (communicate).
1. add up your score 9. at dusk 17. fall in love with … by year.
2. calm your friends down 10. face to face 18. be grateful to sb. for … 25. His face turned red at the news. 3. be concerned about 11. no longer / not… any longer 19. join in … 26. They talked for half an hour. 4. go through 12. suffer from … 20. on the highway 27. She felt very happy. 5. set down 13. recover from the illness 21. not … until … 28. Leaves turned red in autumn. 6. a series of … 14. be tired of doing … 22. It is the first time that sb. has done 29. Jack became a skilled taxi-driver 7. do … on purpose 15. pack … up 23. The dinner smells good. 30. I have lived in the city for ten 8. do … in order to do … 16. get along with … 24. He is growing tall and strong year
第 6 页 共 6 页