A. 1.What day is it today?
2. Congratulations! You are the winner in the high jump.
3. Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the bookshop?
4. How are you, Miss Gao?
5. Hello, may I speak to Tom?
6. It’s so expensive. Will that be one-way or a round trip? B. 7. His father returned yesterday afternoon.
8. Kate is going to the park with me instead of Susan.
9. You mustn’t eat anything until you see the doctor.
10. If you are waiting for a bus, you must wait in a queue.
11. We went there by bus in about an hour.
12. The children will have a new teach in their class. C. 13. M: Do you know Mike very well, Mary?
W:Yes, I do. We used to be good friend, but now we don’t even talk to each other.
14. M: You seem to be worried. What’ the matter with you, Susan?
W: I lost my cell phone, and I can’t find it anywhere.
15. M: Jill, have you been to Qingdao?
W: Yes, I have.
M:What do you think of Qingdao?
W: Very beautiful, and I want to live there all my life.
16. W:Hi, Bruce! Where have you been these days?
M: I’ve been to Honolulu.
W: What did you go there for?
M: I went there to see my uncle.
17. W: Jack, do you like water sports?
M: Yes, very much.
W: Which do you like best?
M: I like swimming best, and I often swim in the river.
18. W: Is your telephone number 3576802?
M: No, that’s Ann’s phone number, mine is 3576802.?
19. M: May I borrow the book, Alice?
W: Sorry, Mike, You’d better ask Bob. It’s his.
20. M: When shall we go to Beijing, today or tomorrow?
21-30； latest reports explain loved age asked prepared weekly another glass
1-5. C C D B C
6-10 . A B A B C
11-15. B A A B C
1. can’t she
2. Stop making
3. if/whether won
4. What’s like
5. can’t either
1.like to taking around
2. this way
3. sunny raining
4. presenters with
5；to listen wanted help
1. What are you going to do?
2. Can I go with you?
3. No, I don’t. / I don’t like it at all.
4. Our teacher teaches us a lot in PE lessons.
5. Do you like sports?/ Do you often do sports?
(A) 1-5. CBDAC
(B) 1. Because Bernard went to their school and he has become very successful.
2. He enjoyed his time at school –It was a good school.
3. He started presenting music shows for his school radio station.
4. When he was 17.
5. He worked on the university radio station in his free time. (C) 1-5 . TFFTF
1.drinks 2.by 3.helps 4.way 5.necessary
6.what 7.faster 8.warn 9.found 10. much
Thank you for having a birthday party for me this year. Since you are a teacher, you are always busy with your teaching,
even though you are busy and tiredd, you never forget my birthday. Thank you for not only the party but also the cake you
made. It is the most delicious cake I have ever had. In return for this , I’ll study even harder.