Test 6 Showing Ms Stone Around the School
1. in front of？反义词？
2. turn on？反义词组？
6. next to？反义词？
8. take a lift？同义词？
next to show…around on the campus ten minutes’ walk
take the lift have a look in front of glad to see
1. Hello, Tom. ______________________________ you here!
2. Do you live ____________________ or go home every day?
3. The boys in the classroom are very noisy. Let’s go and
4. It’s my first time here. Would you please __________ me __________ your
5. The city Library isn’t far from here. You can go there on foot. It’s about
6. Mr White’s office is on the tenth floor. Let’s ____________________.
7. Don’t sit ____________________ me. I can’t see the blackboard.
8. I live in Room 301. Sally lives in Room 303, just __________ me.
( ) 1. Can you see the building __________ a flag __________it?
a. with…on b. on…with c. of…in d. has….with
( ) 2. The room beside the computer rooms __________ our language lab.
a. are b. is c. there is d. there are ( ) 3. The library is on the tenth floor. Let’s __________.
a. by lift b. take lift c. go in the lift d. take by a lift ( ) 4. We can see some students __________ in the playground.
a. are playing b. to play c. play d. playing ( ) 5. A: What does your aunt do?
B: She __________ a teacher at Fudan University.
a. works for b. works as c. works like d. works with ( ) 6. Look, here comes the bus! Let’s __________ the bus.
a. get on b. get off c. get in d. get out
( ) 7. David is __________. He is from __________.
a. American… America b. American… American
c. America… American d. America… America
( ) 8. Would you like ________ to our school and have a visit?
a. come b. comes c. coming d. to come ( ) 9. Be quick! It’s time ________.
a. have lunch b. for lunch c. to lunch d. with lunch ( ) 10. I like this bird, but I don’t know ________ name.
a. it’s b. it c. its d. itself
st1. June 1 is ________________(child) Day.
2. Is the school cafeteria on the ________________？four？ floor?
3. The ________________(girl) dormitory is behind the playground.
4. Have you got any after-school ________________(activity), Jim?
5. My cousin is a famous ________________(art).
1. Don’t take the magazine ________ of the reading room. You can read it here.
2. I am ________China. I live ________ Beijing.
3. My uncle lives ________ his company. He walks to his office every morning.
4. With some flowers and trees ________ it, the lake looks beautiful.
5. Tim is my deskmate. He sits ________ me.
1. Next to the playground is our classroom building. ________(let) us
________(go) and ________(have) a look.
2. Mary usually ________(go) home at half past four. But today she
________(show) Mr Green around her school.
3. A: Why ________ you still ________(sit) in the classroom, Tom? It’s lunch
B: Because I ________(must) ________(finish) the work before 12.
1. It is time for bed.？保持原意？
It is time ________ ________ ________ bed.
2. Let’s take the lift.？保持原意？
Let’s ________ ________ ________ lift.
3. The can see Tom. He is waiting at the bus stop.？两句并一句，保持原意？
They can see Tom ________ at the bus stop.
4. There are two classroom buildings beside the playground.？就划线部分进行
________ ________classroom buildings are there beside the playground?
5. There are three boxes of chocolate on the table.？改为疑问句？
How many boxes of chocolate ________ ________ on the table?
6. The man over there is our maths teacher.？就划线部分进行提问？
________ ________ is your maths teacher?
7. Playground, building, classroom, to, a, our, next, is, big？连词成句？
A. You have to wash your clothes.
B. I must clean the car first.
C. You can do your homework first.
D. Then I must water the garden.
E. But I think we can play games after all this.
Tom: Dad, what will you do today?
Dad: 1. ________
Tom: And then?
Dad: 2. ________
Tom: What about me?
Dad: Oh, let me see. 3. ________
Tom: May I go to the park after that?
Dad: I’m afraid not. 4. ________
Tom: Oh, I see. 5. ________
Dad: I think so.
1. The school library is ________________________________？在三楼？.
2. Miss Wang, ________________________？这边走？, please.
3. Excuse me, but where is your ________________________？语音实验室？！
4. We can see flowers and trees ________________________？在校园四周？.
5. The bus stop is only ________________________________？5分钟的步行路
I live in a tall building. There are twelve floors in the building. I live on the
fourth floor. I go up and down in the lift. There is a big garden in front of our building.
There is a supermarket on the first floor. We can do shopping there. Near our building
there is a cinema. I often go to see films there. Next to it is a post office. My school is
not very far from my home. I always go to school on foot. I don’t need to take a bus. ( ) 1. The lift take me up and down every day. ( ) 2. There is a garden behind the building. ( ) 3. The post office is on the first floor of the building. ( ) 4. The cinema is next to our school.
( ) 5. I always walk to school.
Mr Brown is standing near the window. His wife, Mrs Brown, is sitting behind him. She is reading a book, she closes the book and asks her husband, “What are you
“I’m looking at a boy,” Mr Brown answers. “He is outside our house. He is
looking at my bike.”
“Oh,” Mrs Brown says.” What is he doing now?”
“He’s cleaning the seat,” says Mr Brown. “Now he is riding my bike!”
Mrs Brown looks out of the window and says, “Ah, don’t you know who he is?
He’s our son! You must wear your glasses!”
( ) 1. Mr Brown is standing ________.
a. near the gate b. behind the chair
c. near the window d. near the bike
( ) 2. Mrs Brown is ________ behind him and she is ________ a book.
a. sitting…reading b. reading …sitting
c. looking…reading d. sitting…looking
( ) 3. The boy is outside ________.
a. the school b. Mr Brown’s house
c. Mr Brown’s room d. the shop
( ) 4. The boy is cleaning the seat. Then he rides ________.
a. his new bike b. Mrs Brown’s bike
c. his car d. Mr Brown’s bike
( ) 5. Mr Brown can’t see the boy clearly because ________.
a. he isn’t wearing his glasses b. he doesn’t know the boy
c. the boy is cleaning his bike d. the boy is behind the door
The Class One Students and their teacher Mr Green are on the playground. Mr Green is standing u________ the tree. He is w________ the students. Tom and Peter are playing basketball. Alice and Kate are playing badminton. Susan is playing w________ Sandy. Who’s behind her? It’s Dick. He doesn’t like playing. He is
reading a book. W________ is Linda running quickly? Oh, Jack is running a ________ her. They are having a good time.
Bruce Sam Henry Peter Mike James windows Anne Clare Susan Sarah John Tom
Mary Rose Tim Bill Jack Dick
door windows teacher’s desk
Where Do They Sit?
Look at Mr White’s class. There are eighteen students in his class. Six are girls and the other twelve are 1. _______. Mary, Rose, Tim, Bill, Jack and Dick sit 2. _______ the classroom. Anne, Clare, Susan, Sarah, John and Tom sit in the 3. _______ row. The others sit in the back row, MARY AND Rose sit 4. _______ the
door on the left. Sam sits 5. _______ Bruce. Susan and Sarah sit in the middle of the classroom. Tim sits 6. _______ Susan. Tom, James and Dick are near the windows on the right. John sits 7. _______ Jack and Mike. Henry sits 8. _______ Susan and 9.
_______ Peter. Where 10. _______ Mike sit?