2003/07/11 ÍÆ?ö Winamp ?òÌåÖÐÎÄÔöÇ??æ 2.95
?ïÖ??Ö MPC??mp3PRO??APE??VQF µÈÒôÀÖ?ñÊ???
?ïÌæ?? Winamp Ä?ÈÏÊä?ö?å?þÎª ??DirectSound Êä?ö v2.26 SSRC????Ê????Å
?ïÊ?ÓÃ NSIS ?àÒë??×??ÌÐò??Ê???×??Ù×??ü?ÓÈËÐÔ???? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
* startup with hung winamp process in background fixed (opens new instance)
* CD ripping support in media library (with OGG Vorbis encoding support) * Preliminary AAC playback support added to in_mp3.dll * ryan fixed shuffle again
* minibrowser ctrl+l fix
* media library: lots of bugfixes
* media library: listener count in internet tv/radio * media library: query playback mode preferences
* media library: skinnable list/treeview selection colors * nsv: subtitle bugfixes
* nsv: more buffering options
* nsv: shoutcast metadata support
* nsv: better invalid bitstream handling
* nsv: better display options
* nsv: new ASYN aux chunk handling.
* nsv: support for new extended TOC with frame-accurate seeking * video: overlay fixes on 556 and other unusual modes * video: drag&drop URL to video window now works.
* video: subtitle fixes.
* video: support for alt+enter and alt+f4 to leave fullscreen * cdda: bugfixes
* avs: evallib | and & operator fixes
* in_vorbis fixes/updated libvorbis to post-1.0 cvs * in_midi fixes
* fixed an incorrect vis color
* fixed shuffle; now, when you start winamp w/shuffle on, it returns
you to the song you were at when you exited last time * made winamp not crash if you close it while a file info dialog is
* fixed jump dialogs when using language packs
* fixed tooltip in lightning bolt
* made video window on autoclose not stop if configured to do so * made in_mp3 have options for adding tags from ml
* fixed a bug in in_wm
* library: made library refresh properly on add/compact/etc * library: fixed a library win9x view issue
* library: fixed shift+enter in media library tree
* library: added "Explore item folder" in library's media view * library: made internet radio/tv display msg when reload is blocked * library: added "Physically delete file" in library's media view * dshow: added config dialog (filetypes)
* dshow: added option to vertically flip WMV videos (for machines with old WMV
* dshow: added file info box
* dshow: fixed issues with widechars
* dshow: fixed bitrates displayed
* dshow: added 32 & 64-bit audio support
* nsv: fixed title updating (playlist flicker) bug
* nsv: made nsv info box show filename and basic info * nsv: made nsv use less cpu on [p]rebuffering
* nsv: fixed mp3 decoder's eating of the end of nsv file * nsv: added AAC decoding support
* nsv: fixed vis on audioless nsvs
* put AOD in all installers (opt-out always)
* hot new default skin, done by none other than the evil robot turned good, Steve Gedikian
* added integrated full featured video support (NSV and DirectShow (AVI,ASf,MPEG,etc))
* added library (complete with media database, shoutcast listing, playlist editing,
CD listing, mass tag editting, plugin API for portable devices, and more!)
* updated Winamp's window docking code to be more robust/extensible
- made AVS dock use this new API
* updated PCM equalizer with code from 4Front Technologies/George Yohng. Quality is a lot better.
* updated equalizer default skin to show the true +12db/-12db range (the 20db was a veeery old typo)
* a ton of new WM_WA_IPC API calls.
- general purpose plugin window support
- extended metadata system for getting more than just title/length of items.
- lots of exposed features via IPC
* updated to PP's latest input and output plugins
* focus/Z order change on window close related bugfixes * added track numbers and song lengths in HTML generated playlists * removed all ATL code, shoved EXE size by 20kb :) * added digital audio extraction in in_cdda.dll
(needs WNASPI32.DLL under Windows 9x/ME)
* added Alt+M shortcut for minimizing Winamp
* added Ctrl+(Keypad +)/Ctrl+(Keypad -) shortcuts in playlist editor for changing font size
* fixed stop after current menu item trash related bug * added ultravox support for in_mp3
* made in_mp3 not display 'unknown X' for empty id3 tags * installer uses leet new NSIS 2.0b3
* improvements to the setup process
* made the keep on screen code multimonitor smart and better * fixed & error in tooltips in winamp and winampa's systray icons * and TONS more! (new SDKs will be posted soon.)
Winamp "Classic" 2.81:
* updated to PP's latest input and output plugins
* in_mp3 now doesnt continue to play on output plugin error. * smaller installers because we use msvcrt.dll now * fixed bugs relating to files with ~ in their names. * doublerightclick in credits makes for fullscreen credits * more bugfixes (including a fix in the version update notification checking)
* updated installer to have nicer error messages.
* made systray icon update if explorer restarts
* and more (muahaha)!
* fixed drag&drop from open file dialog related bugs * made CDDB support better handle not-found CDs/lack of CDDB installed. * update to CDDB ui (bugfix)
* new splash screen
* minibrowser security fix
* updated winamp agent to support both winamp 2.x and 3.x * included PP's hacks for slightly better unicode filename support * in_wave support for floating point .WAV files fixed
* better win9x compatibility for DirectSound
* waveOut made skip less
* some in_mod per-file fixes
* OGG Vorbis support for Standard and Full installs.
* CD support back in lite installer.
* upgraded unzip/decompress support to zlib 1.1.4, for big security fix
* improved multiple instance detection code/opening many files from explorer issues
* winamp agent tooltip improvement
* fix to id3v2+unicode support
* minibrowser fixes
* cddb2 support
* updates to mod, midi, and wav support (from the wonderful PP)
* mb.ini skin support (Winamp/MBOpen)
* added page and slider for 'shuffle morph rate' to Preferences so you can
control how much the playlist morphs (mutates) each time it cycles
* PP's ACM disk writer output plug-in instead of the classic one * PP's WAV/VOC reader (Which is apparently so much better, but we will see)
* included new in_midi and in_mod (yay)
* made playlist editor automatically size down when necessary (on startup)
* made drag&drop playlist URLs work
* made alt+delete work again in playlist editor
* made winamp.exe and winampa.exe both much less likely to fudge HKCR/. * fixed drag&drop in vis areas
* made Winamp handle language packs that lack strings and/or dialogs better
* made physical file remover ask you for every file, to prevent disasters * fixed issues with using a large number of input plug-ins and extensions in
open box (I think)
* fixed a small "bug" in the id3 editor of in_mp3
* fixed the frame count bug in id3 editor of in_mp3
* made general purpose plug-in uninstall capability.
* new hyper-leet desktop icon on new installs of full version. * removed Mjuice support from full version.
* tinyvis 2001 v2.04
* AVS includes experimental fullscreen overlay mode.
* ryan fixed shuffle!
* christophe added IE URL drag&drop capability
* faster FFTs for vis on WAV/CDDA playback
* fixes RealPlayer's .xpl association bug
* AVS 2.5 (new effects, speedups, smaller presets, etc) * TinyVis 2001. Includes fast, highly trippy "Random Intelligent Visualization".
* Peter's latest and greatest MIDI plug-in
* avs 2.4.9 (interface improvements, speedups, new dynamic movement effect (yay!))
* made skin installing do better renaming (removes , etc) * some new sample avs presets (thanks to Zen-X and Marco Muraca, Frank Nagel)
* MASSIVELY optimized directory scanning and removed multi-add bugs * fixes to in_mod and in_midi.
* fixed some NT/2K uninstall issues.
* updated winamp agent with full color icon
* temporarily removed in_asfs from full distribution (security issue)
* fixed vis shutdown related bugs (message pump is run while waiting for safety)
* cleaned up some startup code
* fixed layer 2 i/s bug in in_mp3
* fixed HTTP/1.1 + Apache CGI issues in in_mp3.
* improved HTTP auth support in in_mp3
* updated to new in_midi version (go PP)
* new AVS with Overlay support
* made uninstall use NSIS's uninstaller
* smaller main winamp.EXE
* new AVS version with larger interface
* seeking for HTTP/1.1 streamed MP3 files
* improved minibrowser functionality
* updated versions of MOD and MIDI plug-ins (thanks Jake and PP) * made out_wm smaller (32k->7k)
* updated to newer, more efficient installer (1.1o)
* fixed one cdda related bug
* stupid in_mp3 fix (for lame encoded files)
* updated directmusic/midiOut plug-in (Thanks to Peter Pawlowski) * updated mikamp plug-in (Thanks to Jake Stine)
* made Winamp Agent smaller, use less memory, not interfere with ScanDisk, etc.
* fixed some skin related bugs (main.bmp is no longer ever reloaded) * fixed cursor bugs - cursors are now loaded all at once (makes for slightly
slower skin switching, but should make things more responsive) * made zip skin loading more reliable (and slightly slower) * small avs updates
* new directmusic/midiOut plug-in (PP's)
* mikmod update (we love you Jake)
* avs: optimized fullscreen 32bpp->Xbpp (not full support yet)
better resizing code, multimonitor support
many stability improvements, opts to evaluation compiler
new effects, of bugfixes
avs minimize modes work right (mostly)
* in_cdda: reduced plug-in size by 30k.
* out_wave: made writeall logic better and less problematic
altvol mode in no longer fudges with global volume. * in_mp3: improved mp3 decoder sync (byte level sync, better checking)
fixed id3v2 rare writing bug
fixed in_mp3 visualization bug
made highest the default text for in_mp3
* made shuffle not reinit shuffletable on add/remove, it adapts randomly * got rid of http:// checking for file retreiving.. http is assumed * made tooltips and hotkeys for demand/load/play in preferences * made 12k fullscreen visualization plug-in for all installs (woo) * fixed F5 redrawing stuff it shouldn't bug
* fixed moving a file in the playlist and then using shift to select * fixed / in IPC issues (i.e. winamp.exe http://url now works all the time)
* fixed the generic eq slowdown on silence, made more accurate * fixed vis plug-in installation issues
* made workaround for bug in in_mjf.dll
* a few other fixes I forgot to log
* mp3 decoder: better tag editor, bugfixes
* mod decoder: too much to list. much revised. www.divent.org for more info.
* much improved CDDA (Faster, less crashy)
* waveout output plug-in bug fixes
* new directsound output plug-in (very charming)
* many optimizations and bugfixes to AVS - this version is quite fast.
* faster playlist loading, faster playlist editting on large lists
* windowshade visualization now has spectrum analyzer instead of (crappy)
* improved that old issue of what happens when you delete the playing file
in the playlist.
* made credits less problematic (and more time based, less frame based, no more crashing)
* made multiple-instance handling handle running with different command lines better
* return of classic demo.mp3
* sped up exit process some
* many other small fixes and refinements
* nsis 1.0 installer (http://www.nullsoft.com/free/nsis/ for more info)
* spiffier credits in about box
* new mp3 input plug-in
* streaming improvements (now much less intrusive)
* fully ISO compliant decoding
* ID3v2 support
* even more
* AVS 2.1 . New blitter/movement filtering, MMX optimized, new presets.
* fix to ex-m3u bug/security hole
* improved mp3 http streaming dialog (no longer upsets AVS, etc)
* optional aol icon in full version
* fix to proxy support for mp3 streaming
* dsp plugin fixes
* justin can't code
* language pack improvements/cleanups
* giant (2000+) skin archive bug fixed
* promotional offers on install
* streaming improvements (authentification, proxy authentification, dialogless
streaming when winamp is not active, content-disposition usage, etc).
* minibrowser start page now live if inet connected.
* return of out_wm (WMA writer) -- lets you transcode your WAV/MP3/MOD/etc
files into WMA!
* Generic dialog processing message loop so now TAB/etc... works in plugins dialog windows
* Fix to Mjuice (memory leak that caused the full install to puke after many hours)
* Winamp Visualization Studio updates.
* Installer bitmap updates
* Installer terminology changes
* In accordance with Microsoft's license agreement, we no longer allow you to
use DSP plug-ins or alternate output plug-ins when playing WMA files.
* Installation now gives you more options, cleaner.
* Some mixed block DCT and Antialiasing fixes to Nitrane.
* Support for .wsz files in your skin directory as well as .zip files.
* Fixed: gdi leak when switching skins
* Fixed: gdi object leak when using Winamp systray icon
* AVS 1.5a6 (coming soon, 1.50)
* fixed: make the mouseover on install listbox not, err, mess up at weird screen locations
* fixed: the install screen that comes up always when no net connect available.
* fixed: bookmarking from explorer should be less nasty
* updated: uninstall should be more reliable
* attempted fix: bookmark add/prefs display corruption bug
* Massively improved CD audio support complete with menu option to play CD
* New splash screen (smaller) and about box effect.
* Removed unused links stuff in about box
* Improved Jump (to file) dialog (hit the J key)
* Bookmarking system
* Fix to mp3 plug-in. Now won't stop after failed shoutcast stream.
* Updates to URLs used in player for web site integration
* Winamp Agent (can monitor file types, and restore them)
* Better Netscape/IE integration
* Updated MJuice code
* Updated AudioSoft code
* Uninstall icon in start menu now has own icon
* New SuperPiMP installation system
* New MJuice code
* Cleaned up CDDA plug-in and fixed a few bugs
* Full version has MJF support
* Fixed icon assignment bug
* Added option for old-school playlist editor buttons
* Fixes EQ volume setting bug
* Removed playlist editor child options
* Vastly improved window stack positioning code
* Fixed some rare and strange docking bugs
* Winamp is now freeware! Thanks to all who have previously
registered, your support is really appreciated!
* Skin selection menu in main menu, browser in preferences
* Builtin visualization settings are now in preferences
* Two streaming-related bugfixes to in_mp3.dll
* Added streamed-file saving to in_mp3.dll (no shoutcast saving, sorry)
* Added extended-M3U/PLS support (files include title and length info)
* Improved in_mp3.dll's frame sync code
* Better multi-byte character set support
* Numerous playlist editor bugfixes, and refinements
* Fixed some default skin images
* Fixed some leak and GDI issues (thanks, BoundsChecker)
* Fixed some leaks in in_cdda.dll
* Restructured some internals of Winamp for bitrate reporting for
* Added recent stream list to open location box
* Automatic IE integration for SHOUTcast
* Fixed a bug in out_wave.dll
* Updated AudioSoft plug-in
* Final WMA support for full version
* WSZ (Winamp Skin Zip) handling (simply open a .WSZ file in explorer
to have it installed)
* Two distributions (one with WMA and ASFS, one without)
* Better equalizer presets
* Better shuffle logic
* Better docking code
* Better support for invalid ID3v2 tags (for people putting invalid tags on)
* Minibrowser optimizations
* Fixed occasional random crashes from 2.23
* Nitrane 1.60 MPEG audio decoder with MMX and 3DNow! acceleration
* MikMod module decoder plug-in version 1.3
* Self-destructing streaming dialog boxes
* Equalizer presets included
* Cosmetic fixes
* AudioSoft ASFS Support
* SHOUTcast 1.1 (final, released) support
* WMA fixes
* Lots of bugfixes
* WMA support fixed
* MP3 decoder bugfixes
* Vastly better DirectSound output
* Other bugfixes
* Windows Media Technology 4.0 (WMT4) input/output support
* All new better sounding, industry standard Fraunhoffer MP3 decoder