Hot Tub Hire Information / Agreement
Anyone using one of our spas should read this information and the operating and
1. Your spa will be filled with cold water and will take at least 24 hours to
reach the recommended temperature of approximately 37ºC. If you have a
combination boiler you could have it filled with hot water so it is ready to
use when filled.
2. To change the temperature adjust using the controls on the pump unit.
3. When using the spa, remove lid and store carefully. Enter the water with
care making sure it is not too hot (test first). NO JUMPING, BOMBING,
GYMANSTICS, HEAVY PETTING etc.
4. When not using the spa always replace the lid to retain heat.
5. The spa will maintain the set temperature by itself, although during
periods of heavy use or when the lid is removed for an extended period
there will be a fall in temperature. Staying out of the spa and replacing
the lid will allow the water temperature to rise to the desired level. 6. Over filling the spa will cause it to overflow. Each person entering the spa
will raise the water level by 5 – 7 cm. When the bubbles/ jets are
activated the water level again rises by a similar amount.
7. Always leave the spa plugged in and switched on in order for the
filtration/ heating systems to work.
8. Please do not smoke or drink alcoholic beverages when using the spa.
9. Please do not use any electrical items (including mobile phones) within
five feet of the spa.
10. Children must be over ten years of age and accompanied by an adult at all
times when using the spa.
11. At 37.5ºC or above you should not spend more than 15 minutes in the spa.
12. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition please check with your
doctor before using the spa.
13. Please lock the cover when the spa is not in use.
14. It is essential that everyone using the spa showers before use, and no
foreign bodies (such as grass) are introduced to the water. Your spa will
perform better if kept clean and therefore more enjoyable to use.
15. Remove the filters as often as needed and power wash with hose set on
maximum pressure. Failure to do this may result in temperature decline
for which Manchester Hot Tub Hire will not take responsibility.
16. Our spas are designed for 4-6 persons. Overloading the spa can cause
damage for which you will be liable.
17. Chemicals will need to be added. We will go through this with you
verbally upon delivery and will leave you with information regarding
application, handling, storage etc.. If you have any questions just ask.
18. Manchester Hot Tub Hire will not be responsible for any water damage
that occurs from spas set up indoors.
Any damage incurred due to misuse or not following the above recommendations
must be paid in full. Undersigned hirer understands the above information and
acknowledges that the use of the spa is at the hirer’s risk.
Undersigned hirer agrees to release our company from any and all liabilities
incurred with the use of the spa.
I have accepted the spa as being in perfect condition unless detailed below.
Date_________________ Signature of hirer____________________
Collection date__________ Signature of witness__________________
Payment due ?__________
We hope you enjoy your spa and recommend us to your friends. If you have any
questions during the hire period contact us straight away.
Spas, including this one, are available for purchase. Please ask us for details.