1.She sells seashells on the seashore. The seashells she sells are seashore seashells. 2.No need to light a night light on a light night like tonight.
3.The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday. 4.You know New York, you need new York.
You know you need unique new York.
5.A big black bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed blood. 6.Fresh fried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh.•
7.Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,a peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked? 8.How many good cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook as many good cookies as a good cook could cook?
9.How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
if a wooodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the wood a woodchuck could chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
10.Great Greek grape growers grow great
Greek grapes, but the Greeks do not eat the grapes the great Greek grape growers grow. 11.That black lad was very sad because his dad had died in a bad accident in a factory. 12.The eggs he sells everyday are better than everybody else sells.
13. Ten tiny tigers tied ten tiny ties on their tiny tails.
5. A noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more! 6. Ann and Andy's anniversary is in April.
7. Bake big batches of bitter brown bread.
8. Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood. 9. Black background, brown background.
10. Blake's black bike's back brake bracket block broke.
11. Blue glue gun, green glue gun.
12. Caution: Wide Right Turns
13. Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.
14. Elizabeth has eleven elves in her elm tree.
15. Elizabeth's birthday is on the third Thursday of this month.
16. Fresh fried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh. 17. Freshly fried fresh flesh
18. Green glass globes glow greenly.
19. He threw three balls.
20. He threw three free throws.
21. Here's an easy game to play. Here's an easy thing to say:
23. How may saws could a see-saw saw if a see-saw could saw saws?
24. How much oil boil can a gum boil boil if a gum boil can boil oil? 25. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I
thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much. 26. I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am.
27. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the
wish you wish to wish.
28. I wish you were a fish in my dish
29. If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch? 30. If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing. 31. It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in!
32. Little red lorry
33. Miss Smith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish. 34. Never trouble about trouble until trouble troubles you! 35. Nothing is worth thousands of deaths.
36. Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut Butter. Peter Pan Peanut is the peanut picky people pick.
37. Ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right. 38. She said she should sit.
40. Shut up the shutters and sit in the shop.
41. Silly sheep weep and sleep.
42. Six shining cities, six shining cities, six shining cities. 43. Six sick sea-serpents swam the seven seas.
44. Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
45. Stupid superstition!
46. The batter with the butter is the batter that is better! 47. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes. 48. The soldier's shoulder surely hurts!
49. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
50. There's a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane witch. 51. Two tiny tigers take two taxis to town.
52. Very well, very well, very well ...
53. What noise annoys an oyster most? A noisy noise annoys an oyster most. 54. Willie's really weary.
While we were walking, we were watching window washers' wash Washington's windows with warm
Give me the gift of a grip top sock: a drip-drape, ship-shape, and tip-top sock. 给我一双有禁袜带的袜子？悬挂状的；船行的；品质一流的袜子。
Betty and Bob brought back blue balloons from the big bazaar. Betty和Bob从大杂货店市场上买了蓝气球。
Susan shines shoes and socks; She ceased shining shoes and socks for shoes and socks shock
Sarah saw a shot-silk sash shop full of shot-silk sashes as the sunshine shone on the side of the
shot-silk sash shop.
Chop shops stock chops.
Brad's big black bath brush broke.
Six shimmering sharks sharply striking shins.
Don't pamper damp scamp tramps that camp under ramp lamps. 不要纵容那些斜坡的街灯下露营的湿着身子的流浪街童。
I never felt a piece of felt which felt as fine as that felt felt, when first I felt that felt hat‘s felt.
What a shame such a shapely sash should such shabby stitches show? 这幺有形的腰带却用这幺破旧的缝线；多丢人啊。
Thieves seize skis. The blue bluebird blinks.