Additional words and expressions about love and marriages:
early love, fall in love at first sight, twilight love;黄昏
恋；, extra-marital affair, propose marriage for;向…求婚；, a
free marriage, a love marriage, an early (late) marriage, a cross
marriage;两家换亲；, a trial marriage;试婚；, a communal
(group) marriage;杂婚；, a monogamous marriage;一夫一妻
制婚姻；, silver wedding, golden wedding, diamond wedding, match maker, a match-making agency (service), marriage law, face flames red, have a crush on somebody, be/ fall head over heels in love, be crazy about, fancy. Proverbs Related to Love:
1. Everyman is a poet when he is in love.
2. Love is the joint experience between two persons. 3. Love me, love my dog.
4. All shall be well and Jack shall have Jill. 5. Of soup and love, the first is the best. 6. Hasty love, soon cold.
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
8. The course of true love never did run smooth. 9. Love will find a way.
Some Questions about Love and Marriages:
1. Do you think marriages based on love are more successful
than arranged marriages?
2. What do you see is the most important in a girlfriend/
3. When dating, who do you think should pay the bill? The boy
or the girl?
4. Do you know that there are some Websites on the Internet,
which are aimed to help people make friends?
5. Do you think a girl should marry someone older or younger
than her? Why?
6. Do you think one can find true love through the Internet? 7. What do you think is the best way to meet a
partner?( socialize at work, through a friend, through a
computer dating service, other ways)
8. How long should a couple know each other before they
marry?(6 months, 1 year, 2 years or more)
9. What should you do if you really like him or her?