SDE-OPS Tech Supply Chain-110645
Do you love problem solving? Do you enjoy learning new ideas and apply them to problems? Are you looking for real world engineering challenges? Do you dream about elegant high quality solutions? Want to be a part of an amazing team that delivers first class software solutions to our customers world-wide?
Amazon is seeking smart passionate awesome developers with curious minds, who love solving hard problems, innovate and never take 'no' for an answer. We deliver highly available, highly scalable e-commerce solutions with immediate impact to our customers and business with cool technologies. You will not merely go through the full software development cycle but more importantly drive appropriate technology choices for the business, lead the way for continuous innovation, and shape the future of e-commerce.
You will develop distributed system solutions with service oriented architecture to build high performance platforms to service world’s largest selection to millions of customers. You will apply object-oriented design concepts, data structure and computer algorithms using C++/Java/Ruby and more on Linux. You will also be using Oracle/MySQL as persistent stores
as well as utilizing Amazon Web services such as EC2 for building your solutions. Using these technologies, you will enable easy/hassle free payment solutions for our customers, efficiently remove hundreds of thousands of units of unneeded inventory every year, provide end-to-end on-time delivery to millions of packages world-wide through complex ERP systems (Supply Chain, FC and transportation systems) and able to dynamically manage our workforce and scale to demand to answer customer’s questions right, the first time they call.
You will be part of global development teams in China solving problems worldwide for China, Japan, Europe, North America and more. You will be working with teams in other development locations in US, UK, Romania and India. Together, we will innovate to meet all our customers’
needs. Our engineers are top-notch software developers in the industry. Come join us to work hard, have fun, and make history!
- Self-starter; quick learner; hard worker
- Strong OO design skills with understanding of common design paradigms
- Ability to propose creative and elegant solutions to complex technical problems - Commitment to operational excellence: building low-defect systems that are user-friendly with low operational burden
- Willingness to own all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support
- Willingness to work in an agile, team development environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Knowledge of SQL