Photo taken by Jody
Preliminary Assessment in the right Iris:
1) Lymphatic Constitution
2) Subtype by Color:
a)Significant Overacid condition– Composed of whitish iris fiber structure surrounding the ciliary zone. Indicate, acute, over acidity, inflammation and irritation of the organ tissues. Tendency to arthritis. b) Moderate Hydrogenoid – A formation of flocculation with white tophi in the lung zone area, indicate lymphatic congestion, stagnation and constriction circulation in the immune system.
c) Moderate Scurf Rim – Potential of epidermis formation in the
elimination zone. Indicate skin disorder, toxic accumulation in the skin tissue as a channel of elimination (Please confirm the assumption).
3) Subtype by physical integrity:
a) Significant Neurogenic – Even -thought, we can see the white fiber
separation throughout the ciliary zone, but overall the integration and density of the iris structure is very dense. Good resiliency with resistance to illness and disease. Tendency to arthritis, fluid retention and allergies. 4) Blue haze showing around the limbus of the iris indicates venous
congestion, lack of oxygen circulation in the body system. Potential of cold hands and feet
5) Orange pigmentations topolabile located:
a) In the urinary bladder zone (4:80 ~ 4:90) (Dr. Bernard Jensen, Iridology Chart, 2004).
b) Inside the collarette with two spots of (9:00) and (12:00). c) Outside the collarette, in the humoral zone of (12:00).
The pigmentation of orange color indicates a potential deficiency in pancreas; suggest checking of glucose level and digestive enzymes. 6) Transversal Analysis
a) Vascularized Transversal- Is a serious sign than the white transversal. It indicates potential of inherited to malignancy. See below figure 6.10 i) 1) A pink color transversal located in the neck and shoulder reflex areas (10:00~10:40) indicate a potential high degree of congestion and pain in that affected areas.
ii) Vascularized transversals located:
2) Frontal Brain (Mental Ability) (12:40 ~ 12:80)
3) Hypothalamus (Ego pressure) (12:10~12:30)
4) Medial Brain (Animation of Life, Vitality) (12:00)
Indicate potential of brain fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome, headache, and dizziness, loss of concentration, low energy, sinus congestion, mental stress, and suppression of expression.
Vascularized Transversal figure 6.10
Close view on the vascularized transversal at the neck & brain reflexive zone
1) Shoulder & Neck reflex zones
2) Brain Sector – Frontal Brain
3) Brain Sector – Hypothalamus, Medial Brain & Frontal Brain
In the emotional aspects:
1) Hypothalamus – Ego Pressure.
2) Medial brain – Total Vitality, Animation of Life. 3) Frontal Brain – Mental Ability.
b) The vascularized transversals also found in the Spinal zone of 1) Thoracic.
4) Coccyx & Urinary Bladder areas.
5) Orange color pigment!
c) Vascularized transversal was found from the pelvis crossing toward to Testes/Ovary reflex zone, indicate a tendency of chronic condition and pain to the area. If a gender is female, suggest of checking ovarian!
d) Roof Top Transversals – found in the zones 6 & 7, indicate a potential of
arthritis. See below photo ~
e) Criss Crossing Transversal – Usually found in zone 6 & 7 indicate
tendency for arthritis.
The transversal lines crossing to each other in the reflexive zones of lung
7) Analysis of Gastrointestinal Tract
1) Radial Furrows located in the frontal portion of the collarette or in the reflex zone of transverse colon and brain areas, it indicates: a) Bowel weakness, disturbances in digestion system.
b) Potential of headache, dizziness, vertigo and loss of concentration.
2) A whitish iris trabeculae structure surrounding outside the collarette indicate the acuteness of the tissues and overacid condition. 3) A “Halo” effects surrounding the humoral zone, indicate a potential sign
of lymphatic congestion.
4) The collarette by Placement, Quality and Structure.
a) By Placement – Normal structure in the segment of no.4, but a
protrusion section at the (9:00) and adjacent to lung zone indicate a potential balloon problem at the ascending colon and a potential deficiency in respiratory, thymus and heart reflex areas.
b) By Quality – Normal thickness of the autonomic nerve wreath.
c) By Structure- Mild zigzag formations. Consultation with client about the condition of bowel movement, peristalsis and stool motility.
5) Assimilation / Absorption Ring – Grey haze color surrounding the
pupillary border, suggest a tendency to mal-absorption of nutrients and foods.
6) Comb- Teeth formation around the pupillary border (frontal section) indicates a deficiency in digestion and absorption.
By Caason Tan, Malaysia