The findability formula search market
This book is mainly bout how to success in searching engine marketing. The writer explains it from three points including creating a paid
demystifying SEO and relationship between them. searches,
1. What we need to do is to focus on our customers.
While we do SEM, we must know our customers, because it decides our direction.
2. Aims of SEM
Business, Sales, pro?ts.
3. Paid search and keyword marketing would be extremely valuable and
eventually would be the key to successful Internet marketing Chapter1 the basis
The formula has been crafted around two proven fundamental Principles；两个准则？
1. The secret to Internet marketing success is using the right key- Words at the right time so that searchers can easily ?nd you,
That is what we call ?ndability.
2. We must also appropriately connect with our prospects at all Times by providing a relevant result in response to their search, 3. SOME TEMS
Advertisers pay search engines to make their Ads on particular result pages.
(2) Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Optimizing our site so that the search engine can ?nd us and give us a
good position under the search terms where we want to be found. (3) Customers (not visitors)
Chapter 2 First things first
1. PPC before SEO because paid search gives us hard data about the
keywords that will perform best.
2. Factors of success keywords
Precisely targeted, pinpointing our customers by their (and our) keyword choices.
3. Good click
(1) Customers should be bought to the page on our site that is about the
goods they wanted, not our web site’s homepage.
(2) Generate sales
Chapter3 how people search, shop, and buy online
1. Correcting a Common Misconception
?Progress ?path? pain factor? a buying cycle?a series of
searches? path to purchase.
2. the buying cycle
A successful search engine marketer needs to understand the answer
to this question that customers wanted to search.
3. Keyword trail
Chapter4 the art of the keyword
; Choosing the right keywords is the most important part of a
successful search marketing campaign.
(1)Developing and refining keywords is a long process, it should be newer with time.
; Highly targeted and speci?c keywords get the best sales results and
are far more effective than broad non-speci?c terms.
(1) Targeting our users and your keywords in a speci?c and
results-oriented manner to the satisfaction of our customer, we (the
advertiser) and our bottom line.
(2) Informational keywords, shopping keywords, and purchasing
keywords with appropriate and effective applications for each
; Searchers broadcast their desires and intent through their choice of
(1) Aligning the correct keywords with the searcher’s intent is the essential ingredient for a successful search campaign.
; Successful search marketing lies in understanding what a Searcher
wants (through the use of keywords) and delivering a
keyword-relevant user experience.