B. accepted, accept A. received, receive Module 4 Great inventions
C. received, accept D. accepted, receive
Unit 1 Paper and printing have been used for ages. (A)19. Foreign languages can be used a tool.
A. as B. for C. by D. in
(B)20. —The 2010 Asian Sports Meeting in November in Guangzhou. 第一课时
A. will be held B. has been held ?. 根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。
C. was to be held D. would be held 1. My father bought a digital camera last week.
?. 根据汉语提示完成下列句子；每空一词。 2. —Could you do me a favour to carry the box to the office?
21. Is the online magazine the same as(和……一样)a normal magazine? —It’s my pleasure.
22. Please turn off(关) all the lights when you leave the classroom. 3. The next issue of our school newspaper will be published on September 1st.
23. From now on(从现在起)；we teenagers should help out more at home. 4. It was an ordinary day. Nothing special happened.
24. The battery in the camera hasn’t been charged for about a couple of(两个) weeks. 5. George replaced David as captain of the team while David was away.
25. Don’t worry. I will see/look to/after(照顾) your dog while you are away. ?. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。
6. The radio doesn’t work because the batteries(battery) are dead.
第二课时 7. Printing(print) is one of the greatest inventions of China.
8. —What beautiful scenery! Would you like to take(take) some photos. here?
?. 选词填空；并注意用适当的形式。 —Of course.
Turn off; for ages; see to; favour; read; publish; 9. I don’t think Mr Brown’s new novel has been published(publish) yet. Advantage; from now on; a couple of; promise 10. Daming tried his best to make everyone laugh(laugh). 1. Please turn off the lights before you leave the room. ?. 选择正确的单词或短语并用其正确形式填空。 2. Every things has its advantages and disadvantages.
borrow lend 3. The issues have been published for two weeks. 11. I can lend you the book, but you should return it to me next Monday. 4. Paper and printing have been used for ages.
12. Do you often borrow books from your school library? 5. Can I ask a favour?
be used for be used to be used as 6. It’s doesn’t matter. I will see to that.
13. Do you know what the tool is used to do? 7. Much information can be read on computers. 14. A canteen is used for dining in a school or a factory. 8. Let’s try our best to realize our dreams from now on. 15. Tents can be used as classrooms after an earthquake. 9. He promises that he will get up early and won’t be late of class. ?. 单项选择。 10. My father will stay in Wuhan for a couple of weeks. (D)16. We often see Sam standing outside his own house because he often the key in the ?. 单项选择。
house. (A)11. I remember she came a fine spring afternoon.
A. forget B. forgets C. leave D. leaves A. on B. in C. at D. to (C)17. Stamps are used for letters. (B)12. —What do you think of the new movie?
A. send B. to send C. sending D. sent —It’s good. But the one we saw last month is even than it. (C)18. She your invitation, but she refused to it. A. good B. better C. bad D. worse
(D)13. Several students came to the meeting. 8. You know fish can’t live without water.
A. thousand B. thousands C. thousand of D. thousands of 9. Little Tom is learning to write words on paper.
(D)14. A Disneyland Park(迪斯尼乐园) in Shanghai Pudong New Area in the near 10. In a way your idea is good, but Tony’s is better.
future. ?. 单项选择
A. builds B. has built C. will build D. will be built (A)11. I prefer to stay here rather than with him.
(D)15. —Are you going to the party? A. go B. to go C. went D. going
—No, because I . (D)12. Her daughter isn’t to go to school.
A. have asked B. haven’t asked A. allow B. to allow C. be allowed D. allowed
C. have been asked D. haven’s been asked (A)13. —What’s the T—shirt ? —Cotton.
?. 情景交际；从方框中选择恰当的问句或答语完成下列对话；其中有两项是多余的。 A. made of B. made in C. made from D. made by A~What’s that? (A)14. The naughty boy is made his homework before 9:00 every night. B~ 16 A. to finish B. finishes C. finish D. finishing A~When was it invented? (A)15. — Look! The tree is growing well. When ? —Three years ago. B~ 17 A. was it planted B. did it plant A~How did it work? C. will it be planted D. is it planted B~ 18 They pushed the pedals (踏板) down hard with their feet. 19
A~What was it made of? 第二课时
B~It was made of wood. 20
16. F 17. B 18. C 19. E 20. A
1. Most of the Earth’s surface is covered(cover) by water.
2. While I was on holiday, my camera was stolen(steal) from my hotel room.
Unit 2 Books could be produced more quickly and cheaply. 3. Telephone is used for talking(talk) to friends though they are far away from us.
4. The teacher is pleased(please) with what we have done in class. 第一课时
5. He worked hard and succeeded(success) in his business at last.
?. 根据首字母句意写单词。 (C)6. Go and find out there will be a train for Shanghai today. 1. The tea garden produces black and green tea. A. that B. what C. when D. where 2. Shakespeare created many famous characters. (B)7. —I haven’t seen your grandfather for several years. 3. Which of Edison’s inventions do you think is the greatest? —Oh, he for two years.
4. My new shirt is made of cotton cloth. A. has died B. has been dead C. died D. was died 5. Wood can be made into paper. (A)8. While she , she cut herself.
?. 用适当的介词填空。 A. was cooking B. cooked C. had cooked D. cooks 6. My father sometimes buys his breakfast on his way to work. (D)9. of the students in the class would like to go to school by bike in such terrible
7. Look at the poster with a photo of Yao Ming on the wall. weather.
A. All B. Both C. Neither D. None (B)8. The students are all looking forward to .
(B)10. Our P.E. teacher us try very hard in the running practice of 800 meters. A. go hiking B. going hiking C. go to hike D. going hike ?. 根据汉语提示完成句子；每空一词。 (A)9. I will go home to watch TV rather than this film.
11. 我想我们应该去散步；而不是呆在家里。 A. to see B. seeing C. seen D. saw
I think we should go for a walk rather than stay at home. (D)10. We will go to the collage .
12. 早期的书是手工制作的。 A. any time B. in a hurry C. some time D. some day
The early books were produced by hand. ?. 完形填空。
13. 你经常上网浏览吗? Many objects that people use each day started with a simple(简单的) idea. These objects
Do you often look through the Internet? have often 26 the way we live. Some help us to do a job more 27 . Others help us to fill a 14. 陶陶梦想有朝一日能成为著名的画家。 need or 28 a problem.
Taotao dreams of becoming a famous artist one/some day. In 1858 Lipman had such an idea. One day he took 29 a pencil, a piece of paper, and 15. 每次你可以从图书馆借两本书。 an eraser. Then he began to write. Sometimes he 30 to change a word. Each time be had to
You can borrow two books from the library at a time. 31 under his books and papers to find the eraser. “I wish my eraser would stay in one
32 !” he thought to himself.
Then Lipman had his simple idea. He cut a 33 in one end of the pencil. He
Unit 3 Language is use glued(粘) the eraser into this groove(沟槽). Later he thought that others might 34 to
have such a pencil. So he sold his invention. Soon pencils 35 erasers came into use.
(C)26. A. shown B. Found C. changed D. pointed ?. 单项选择。 (A)27. A. easily B. clearly C. luckily D. carefully (C)1. Luckily, I as one of the players this time. (D)28. A. discuss B. study C. offer D. solve
A. choose B. chose C. am chosen D. choice (B)29. A. back B. out C. away D. off (B)2. To make our city more beautiful, rubbish into the river. (D)30. A. began B. failed C. refused D. needed
A. needn’t be thrown B. mustn’t be thrown (A)31. A. search B. see C. hide D. move