Integrated management mode of the financial accounting
As companies face an increasingly competitive and information technology development, information technology in business management practice has been widely used. Company management shifted from the traditional information-based, integrated
management. Meanwhile, countries have also been issued the relevant provisions of enterprise information. In 2007 began to implement the 'Corporate Finance General'第六十一条 , 62 pairs of enterprise information-based work has made it clear
that in June 2008, Ministry of Finance, Securities and Futures Commission, the Audit Commission, China Banking Regulatory Commission, China Insurance Regulatory Commission jointly issued a 'basic norms of internal control'. At the same time in order
to meet the 'basic norms of' the purposes of the Ministry of Finance in conjunction with relevant departments of the State Council, has drafted 'guidelines for internal control applications' (draft). In January 2009, the Ministry of Finance on the 'information on
the work of promoting China's accounting guidance' to the public comments, accounting, information technology has been continuously deepened, while management is the trend towards integration. Strengthen the integrated management
mode of financial accounting research has important theoretical and practical significance.
First, traditional financial accounting methods that may exist under the various problems
In the traditional accounting methods, the accounting departments and the
procurement, storage, production, sales and other departments, is an self-contained
'information islands'. Procurement, storage, production, marketing and other departments of information first and foremost in the various departments within the
circulation after unification was finally reflected in the summary of the accounting department, while the accounting department and also through the preparation of documents, registration books, preparation of financial statements and other sectors to
reflect the entire Enterprise Group's financial position and operating results. In such an accounting system, may lead to the following problems:
1. A serious distortion of financial information. Members of the Group, business
interests of various departments from their point of view, unwilling to provide relevant information, the information man-made islands. Withholding of information at all
levels and glossy, fake data to make real accounts, real data for false accounts, making
the general summary of information distortion.
2. Hardly be able to play the functions of financial control. Financial managers to keep abreast of the Group's financial position and operating results, do not grasp the overall situation of the enterprise's financial capital necessary information and means, financial control only after the monitoring. In the absence of real-time monitoring of
enterprises operating under the mechanism will inevitably lead to operational inefficiency, not the problem already, a problem on the shocking.
3. Capital Management scattered and inefficient. In the absence of advanced technology and advanced management mode support, can not resolve the various branch offices, subsidiaries and departments issue of duplicate accounts, money does
not solve the problem of subsidence in the lower sector, there is no control group to solve the volume and flow of funds and how funds for the advantage arena.
4. Slow to respond to customer needs. In the traditional management mode, the
data generated by business is not directly into the finance department of data processing system. Emergence of 'evidence everywhere, a lot of statements, one a number, relative to shirking responsibility, decision-making without grounds is difficult
command chiefs' phenomenon. Response to customer demand slow and inefficient.
Second, integrated management mode of the characteristics of financial accounting
In general terms, under an integrated management approach is based on the value
of the characteristics of financial accounting management as the core, and process management as a means to obtain real-time and accurate financial information for the
1. With value-based management as the core, through the value chain
management to build the overall framework of corporate financial accounting. Harvard Business School professor Michael. Porter, in its' competitive edge 'that read:' Each enterprise is used for the design, production, marketing, product delivery and
play a supporting role for the various activities of the collection of all these activities can be expressed using the value chain '. Construction of an integrated financial services accounting method must be based on value-chain management start with
profound analysis of the value of internal transfer process, thus the scientific design of the overall framework of financial accounting, departmental synergies between the operation of the enterprise's value maximization.
2. Optimize the process, in order to process management as part of our work and doing the financial accounting system to protect. Management in an integrated manner, a large number of accounting vouchers directly from the business generated. Oversight of these documents is no doubt the correctness of the financial sector, an important task. Have to ensure that these credentials issued by the right, the most important safeguards is no doubt the system of protection. To scientific research and development process, and to the formation of a written document these processes, all related business and departments must abide by it.
3. The concept of innovation and operational synergy. To build an integrated accounting model of financial operations should be conducted on the concept of
innovation, and promote collaboration operations point of view. Outside the enterprise, to build the main core business value chain, through the logistics, information flow and value stream integration, the coordination of upstream and downstream enterprises,
and the core enterprise business management and achieve the entire value chain, value-
added. From the internal point of view, necessary to optimize the financial and operational processes between, so that the interface between the financial and business
smoothly, information sharing, coordinated operation of the enterprise value chain to achieve value-added.
3, integrated management of the financial focus of the work and content of the proposed new requirements for
Integrated management of financial, under the content and focus of the work put forward new requirements, the operational capacity of our financial staff, communication skills and planning services, design flow, the ability to have raised new challenges:
1. The financial sector to become a business unit's business partners and to gain a deeper understanding of business processes to grasp. Integration in the financial business environment, due to the integration of financial and business management, and business communication and collaboration is no longer merely the work of senior financial managers, and this work must be the most basic financial and accounting operatorStart . Always maintain communication and cooperation with the business. This is the work of the contents of the accounting department one of the most prominent change.
2. Advance planning and process management are particularly important. Integration in the financial business accounting methods, the whole enterprise was seen as a process of a collection of various departments within the enterprise, including the accounting department's job is to process each node. From this perspective, process management are particularly important. The emergence of a new business is we need to make a detailed planning in advance and to process recorded in writing. Under the traditional management methods, financial and business information in one by one between the islands, a lot of management issues in the daily work of being concealed, and when the problem really broke out, it is necessary to take remedial measures are often too late. In the integrated management of financial operations under the normal corporate governance can be the contradictions and distortions of the information
exposed to it immediately, which is our corporate management and financial
accounting is not a bad thing but a good thing, he was able to facilitate our timely take various remedial measures to remedy the loopholes in the management of them.
3. Financial Accounting oversight functions should give full play and become our daily work. The integration of financial and business so that the financial sector from the routine accounting work, liberated. Can have more energy to engage in financial management and supervision. As the business sector, work is very specific and detailed, but essentially every business operations will bring a number of related accounting treatment. Therefore, the integration of financial operations under the accounting method, accounting, accounting is very granular. The accounting department on the one hand to supervise the entire enterprise's financial situation. On the other hand will also oversee all business operations is correct. To do this, to vocational study, real-time
becomes important to maintain communication. It can be said that with the level of enterprise information management continue to improve communication skills of how accountants can not be overemphasized.