Topic One: Career
1. Can you describe the remuneration mechanism in your company?
2. How do you think your present employability in the job market?
3. Do you have any recommendation on the prevailing cube farm office layout? 4. Is your company redundant or shorthanded?
• What do you think is the key difference between a job and a career?
• How to turn a job or a hobby into a career?
Topic two: Companies
1. Do you know any corporation manufacturing daily-use sundry goods? Please name some of
their products and tell me something about one of the corporations.
2. Do you know any pharmaceutical companies? Please name some of their products and tell
me something about one of the companies.
3. Tell me one successful joint venture example.
4. How does venture investment work?
• Does your company have any slogan or unique logo?
• What is your company’s corporate value?
• How does it reflect it in its working environment, advertisement, brochures, company
regulations or any other ways?
Topic three: Companies
1. Tell me an example of a good idea which once made a change to your life. 2. Tell me an example of a good idea in your business which once helped you save money. 3. Tell me an example of a good idea in your business which once helped you make money. 4. Tell me an example of a good idea in your life which helps you save time.
• How does twitter (weibo) change our socialization, our communication and the society,
as well as the business world?
Topic four: Stress
1. Name some of the symptoms out of being overstressed and illustrate one of them. 2. Name the possible causes of stresses and illustrate one of them.
3. How would you respond to a frustrating job or a picky spouse?
4. How would you react if your children leave home after a dispute with you?
• What are the most common workplace stressors?
• What are the most effective ways to deal with acute stresses? • What ways are effective to deal with chronic stresses?
Topic five: Entertainment
1. Name some of the entertainment you know.
2. Pick one of the popular entertainments to illustrate how it helps business. 3. Name some of the famous Chinese courses.
4. Name some of the western cuisine.
• What entertainment activities are popular among you and your business associates?
• How do you choose an entertainment activity when you need to show hospitality to your
Topic Six: Marketing
1. What can be a marketing personnel’s daily routine?
2. What are the 4 stages that marketing development has been through? 3. What are the 4ps for Macdonald’s?
4. What is niche strategy? Can you give an example?
• How is marketing different from sales?
• Which is more interesting and rewarding, marketing or sales? Why?
Topic Seven: Planning
1. What do we need to plan on?
2. What are the tools to facilitate us in making a plan? 3. What is Gantt Chart? How does it help make plan?
4. What is Tropman’s Bell? How does it help make a meeting plan?
• Should we plan on our diet? Why?
• How should we plan on our diet?
Topic Eight: Managing People
1. How can we identify a team from groups of people?
2. What powers do the team members have on others?
3. What are the 5 approaches in dealing with conflicts?
4. Which of the 5 approaches is the most friendly and collaborative? Why;
• What kind of conflicts may we encounter in office with our colleagues? • How should we adopt the five approaches to conflicts flexibly?