Using the Tapeless Conical TLC Tugger copyright 2003, 2007 Ron J. Low
Please read The Natural Penis and Restoration before attempting use this guide. I’m not a doctor and this is not medical advice. You are responsible for your health. If anything feels strange or uncomfortable during any restoration effort, stop what you’re doing and see a doctor.
- - - - -
SAFETY NOTE: Never twist or squeeze the handle of the tugger. Doing so could weaken the device, leading to catastrophic failure. If your tugging handle has been twisted, return it for replacement.
Start with a clean dry device. The silicone material is stable to 600 degrees; so boiling is an OK method to disinfect. Put a
mug of water in the microwave for a few minutes, then take it out and put the tugger in. Putting the tugger directly into the microwave is NOT recommended, due to its metal parts. Dab the device dry and blow any water out of the vent hole. I don’t boil it regularly, I wash mine daily in the shower with ordinary soap and soft toothbrush. Frequent boiling will deteriorate the
silicone surface, making it harder to keep it free of skin oils.
Apply the device to a flaccid penis. Pull forward on the penile shaft skin, rolling it up toward the glans. Before rolling any
skin past the corona, center the tugger against the glans. Next roll your skin up onto the device as high as possible. With two
hands, you can retain the skin with one hand while pulling the inner skin outwardly with the other. You want even tension all around, with your inner skin pulled as far up as is comfortable.
After you even out the skin, bunch it up toward the end of the device. Pop the cone on to retain the skin. It will stay in place
on its own. The friction between your skin and the rubbery cone, coupled with the tendency of your skin to roll outwardly off the device, creates a state of equilibrium. Because you’re dependant upon friction, the outer skin must be clear of lotion or
other residues. Avoid lotions or preparations containing silicone or derivatives; they will damage the device.
After applying the outer cone, look into the opening to see that the skin is uniformly distributed around. Small adjustments can
be made by flaring the wide part of the cone and pulling some skin outward and down the shaft.
- Note the small vent hole in the center of the device. This is to break the vacuum and allow the device to lift off the
glans when tension is applied. If you don’t want this, you’ll have to use the ventless model. One possible effect of
plugging the vent is that the tugging will be felt by your penile shaft core more than your shaft skin. The tugger may
then have the effect of lengthening the penis overall, which will slow your rate of skin coverage improvement by
continuously creating a larger area to be covered. Don’t expect to gain more than 1/8” - 1/4” of penis length per year
of tugging, even this is unlikely unless other techniques are also used. See MattersOfSize.com/forums.
- If you pull your inner skin extremely tight before applying the retaining cone (or apply it while slightly erect), you’re
less likely to experience the device lifting off the glans when tension is applied, but you will be increasing the tension
on the inner skin by fixing the roll-over point closer to the glans.
- If you’re post-restoration, you may need to pack a small spacer cylinder in between your glans and the device to
maintain enough tension for the outer cone to stay in place, or consider a TLC Stretch Tugger.
- It is possible to use the device with lotion around the corona, but re-application will be tricky, and may need to be
preceded by washing.
- The outer cone (Your-Skin Restoration Cone) can also be worn by itself to retain the skin in a covering state when
tugging is not possible.
Wear the device to bed, and under trousers during the day. If you discover it has come off while you’re sleeping, it should still
be attached to your shoulder strap. Just reach around in the bedding until you find it. With practice, you should easily re-apply
it in the dark. With the skin slackening, proper tension, and uniform application it will come off less often (seek help if more
than once per week).
Hygiene: As of this moment, you will use the stall and sit to urinate. This is so you can privately dab away residual drops of
urine with tissue before re-applying the device. (You probably don’t want drops of urine between your skin and your glans, but if some is there, it’s not a health problem; your body evolved to deal with urine in the prepuce). After urination, take your
time and milk several drops of urine out of the length of your penis before trying to re-apply. When bathing, wash your glans and inner skin only with clean water or a very gentle non-soap cleanser like Cetaphil liquid.
Again, depending on how much slack skin you have, you may be able to use the device even if you put a thin layer of lotion just below the corona. The lotion I recommend is called Eucerin. I use the device this way during the work day, however I find it can be tricky to re-apply if I’ve gotten any lotion on the outer skin (which would limit the retaining friction) so try it
extensively in a non-critical environment before wearing it this way for a job interview.
My ComforTug straps are custom made to interface with the tugging handle of the TLC Tugger. During the day, I clip through a cut-out pair of briefs worn like a loin cloth. This protects my outer skin from abrasion and helps contain the tugger and strap
components should anything come loose.
Tugging below the knee (day)
1) Attach the tugger to your penis
2) Clip the single-thick end of the strap to the tugger
3) Run the strap down the inside of your leg and pull to the desired tension
4) Under tension, attach a safety pin at the level of the hinge of the knee joint
5) Hold the pinned part there and run the strap in front of your leg below the knee to the outside and around twice
6) Clip the doubled end of the strap over the safety pin at that part of the strap.
7) Adjust for comfort. The straps elongate by 1/12 at 1 pound of tension.
Tugging over the left shoulder (night)
1) Attach the tugger to your penis
2) Clip the single-thick end of the strap to the tugger
3) Run the strap up your chest, over your left shoulder, around back, and under your right arm.
4) Clip the doubled end of the strap over the safety pin at a point 3 – 6 inches above the tugger.
5) Adjust for comfort. The straps elongate by 1/12 at 1 pound of tension.
Other garments to consider
I wear my nighttime straps over a tank top or pajamas for comfort. I wear my down-the-leg straps over an Ace brand elastic knee brace to keep straps and hardware from digging into my skin. When I tug in shorts, I choose LONG shorts (like Levis 565, which happen to be the fashion as I write this) and I wear my Ace brace over the straps, just to keep the straps out of sight.
Also when I tug down the leg, I wear standard cotton briefs with the crotch cut, so they hang like a loin cloth. I clip the strap to
the tugger right through the front of loin cloth. This keeps a layer of cotton undergarment positioned between my exposed shaft skin and my trousers. As for trousers, buy them very loose fitting and no one need ever know you’re tugging your penis
as you chat at the water cooler.
It’s important for your peace of mind to consider the various things that could go wrong while tugging in public. If the penis skin comes out of the tugger, the strap is still clipped to the loin cloth and tugger, and the cone is still part of the tugger
assembly. If the strap comes unclipped from the loin cloth and tugger, then the strap is still pinned around the knee and the tugger is still on the penis. If the strap comes un-pinned where it hooks to itself, then it is still attached to the tugger (but the
other end of the strap may start to dangle down your leg (it’s never happened to me, but I see that it could). Some people add a
safety pin and shoelace connecting the strap’s end to their trouser inseam to be safe.
Results you can expect from using the Tapeless Conical TLCTugger
a) The glans will get more supple and sensitive. Maybe after a month or two, try jogging without the tugger or cone. If
it totally irritates your glans to be rubbing around in your shorts, you’ll know you’re on the right track. Take “before”
photos to track your progress.
b) You may develop a sweet musky aroma. This is something like what intact men smell like. It is due to the secretions
of the glands in the pink skin area combined with sloughed off skin cells. Just rinse with clean water and there will be
no “taste” issue to bother anyone.
c) You will grow some new skin. You will notice some new slack after about a month simply due to stretching and
loosening of the skin you started with. Legitimate progress for real skin growth occurs more slowly. Don’t try to
measure your progress more often than every three months after that first month.
d) Your glans may shed. It is possible you could slough off enough keratinized cells all at once that you would notice a
temporary raw ragged texture to your glans. You should welcome this. It happened to people I know, but for me the
change was more gradual. This shedding state precedes a smooth, shiny, healthy glans.
e) You will get temporary edema conditions in the glans and in the folds of skin. This is puffiness and indentations
where the device was touching you. It clears up within minutes of removing the device.
Stay in touch, and let me know how it’s coming. If you really can’t get the tugger to work for you, you may have to tape with a canister for a few months. When you have some slack skin, you can switch back to the tapeless tugging method.
1. The Your-Skin Restoration Cone by 3. Pulling the inner skin outward 2. Rolling the skin tube forward itself (see frames 2 – 9).
4. Bunching up the skin 6. The cone staying on by itself 5. Applying the cone
8. Before picture – 3 months of tugging 9. A mostly-restored penis; what you 7. Urethra centered in skin pucker with the canister would see if the cone was invisible
12. The cross bracket, bent to separate 10. The shiny glans 11. TLC Tugger and Your-Skin Cone store-bought suspenders
15. Centering the glans in the 14. Strap showing pin at 16. Seating the tugger on the 13. This clip design allows some
tugger clipping point glans float, even when clipped
19. After pulling inner skin 17. Rolling skin up onto the 18. Rolling skin up as high as 20. Looking down in to gauge outward and adjusting the skin tugger possible even skin distribution for evenness
21. Flaring the base of the cone 23. Tugging with device lifted 24. Tugger with outer cone 22. Glans is still seated in
to adjust for uniform skin tension off glans (arrow at corona) removed device (arrow at corona)
28. Tugging in shorts with knee 27. Tugging over the shoulder 25. Tugging down the leg 26. Tugging through loin cloth