DOC

Teaching arrangement 2

By Elizabeth Elliott,2014-06-07 10:13
9 views 0
Teaching arrangement 2

    Attendance, Activities, and Performance Credit Records for ACCA 2010 College English ? (Class 1, Spring 2011)

    Attendance 10% Presentation 10% Class performance 10% Total No Name Listening Exercise 10% Writing Exercise 20% Remarks

    1 2 3 4 5 Teaching assistance to Participation to 1 2 3 4 5 to 1 2 3 to 1 2 3 胡雅璐 4 5 史鹏扬 6 7 8 胡岑玥 9 赵靖伶 10 杨佳文 11 王贝希 12 毕宇飞 13 吴頔 14 熊奕凯 15 董玥辰 16 李中 17 周尹翔 18 李君羽 19 汪小凡 20 21 刘嘉茜 22 陈佳月 23 李倩慧 24 25

     1

    Attendance, Activities, and Performance Credit Records for ACCA 2010 College English ? (Class 1, Spring 2011)

    Attendance 10% Presentation 10% Class performance 10% Total No Name Listening Exercise 10% Writing Exercise 20% Remarks

    1 2 3 4 5 Teaching assistance to Participation to 1 2 3 4 5 to 1 2 3 to 顾妤斐 26 27 28 赵灵景 29 30 周雨思 31 单奕婧 32 陈梦珂 33 陈韵宇 34 蔡向上 35 钟笠文 36 37 李梁枢 38 陈思佳 39 兰蓓帝 40 41 王迎秋 42 程潇潇 43 44 郑伊秣 45 谭俏雅 46

     47

     48

     49

     50

     2

    Attendance, Activities, and Performance Credit Records for ACCA 2010 College English ? (Class 2, Spring 2011)

    Attendance 10% Presentation 10% Class performance 10% Total No Name Listening Exercise 10% Writing Exercise 20% Remarks

    1 2 3 4 5 Teaching assistance to Participation to 1 2 3 4 5 to 1 2 3 to 1 张馨月 2 李竑锋 3 崔恬圆 4 赵雪晶 5 6 7 8 9 蔡鈺晓 10 周奕禛 11 徐朔尘 12 李胜难 13 14 15 16 17 海天歌 18 19 刘思明 20 舒怡然 21 22 23 24 李志远 25

     3

    Attendance, Activities, and Performance Credit Records for ACCA 2010 College English ? (Class 2, Spring 2011)

    Attendance 10% Presentation 10% Class performance 10% Total No Name Listening Exercise 10% Writing Exercise 20% Remarks

    1 2 3 4 5 Teaching assistance to Participation to 1 2 3 4 5 to 1 2 3 to 26 蒋林坤 27 叶书雁 28 曾翰达 29 陈万俊 30 张小雨 31 代柏禹 32 阿周源源 33 34 兰冰青 35 36 贾梦阳 37 常楚媫 38 陈玥君 39 叶灼黎 40 王星懿 41 42 丁之晖 43 张煜阳 44 刘国威 45 徐海弘 46 邬诗怡 47 葛心睿 48 李蒙菲 49

     50

     4

Report this document

For any questions or suggestions please email
cust-service@docsford.com