NEW ZEALAND ARRIVAL REQUIREMENTS
As attached under file New Zealand Pre Arrival Papers are all the forms as
required to complete for first port and subsequent port calls in New Zealand.
The requirements for these forms are as follows:
1. New Zealand Border Agencies Advance Notice of Arrival – To be
completed and sent to first port agent at least 48 hrs prior to vessels
arrival at the first port. FYG – for answers which state “yes” or “no” please
click on required response and a cross will show.
2. Inward Report – To be completed to present to NZ Customs on arrival at
3. Ships Stores List – To be completed to present to NZ Customs on
arrival first port
4. Outward Report – To be completed for NZ Customs prior departure last
5. Outward crew List – To be completed for NZ Customs prior departure
last port. Refer to separate crew list format in zip docs as sent 6. Certificate of Clearance – To be completed for NZ Customs prior
departure last port.
7. Customs Individual Crew List/Crew declaration – To be completed for
presentation to NZ Customs on arrival first port.
8. NZ Customs Coastwise Movement – To be completed for presentation
to NZ Customs on arrival.
9. Poisons/Firearms Declaration – To be completed for presentation toNZ
Customs on arrival first port.
10. MAF Masters Declaration – To be completed for presentation to NZ MAF
Quarantine on arrival first port.
11. Ballast Report – To be completed and sent to agent at least 48 hrs prior
to vessels arrival at first port
12. Port Health Questionaire – To be completed for presentation to agent on
arrival first port.
13. Ports of Call List – Ports of call list to be completed for ports vessel has
visited for past 2 years or from last visit to New Zealand port. This to be
sent as part of pre arrival documents to be sent 48 hrs prior to vessels
Radio Pratique – This to be requested not more than 24 hrs and not less
than 12 hrs prior to vessels arrival at the first port. This is to be sent to the
first port “PORT HEALTH” as instructed by your first port agent.
Crew lists are to be submitted in a new format as from 18 December 2006 and are listed separately within the zip forms as sent. These need to be completed with all the compulsory information sections completed. NZ Customs will only accept this document in electronic format, so if you are unable to complete and email as attachement, please advise our office ASAP and forward relevant data by email/fax so that we can lodge directly with Customs from our office in their required format.
To summarise the above the following will be required as follows
Following documents to be sent first port office at least 48 hrs prior to
arrival, by either email or fax.
Item 11 – New Zealand Border Agencies Advance Notice of Arrival
Item 12 – Ballast Report Part 1 & 2
Item 14 – Ports of call List
Crew List – To be submitted as per doc titled crew list
Following documents required on arrival at first New Zealand Port.
Item 1 – Inward Report
Item 2 - Inward Crew List
Item 3 – Ships Stores List
Itrem 7 – Customs Individual Crew List/Crew Declaration
Item 8 - NZ Customs Coastwise Movements
Item 9 - Poisons/Firearms declaration
Item 10 - MAF Masters Declaration
Item 12 - Ballast Report Part 1 & 2
Item 13 - Port health questionnaire
Item 14 – Ports of call List
Following documents required for last port prior departure
Item 4 - Outward Report
Item 5 - Outward Crew List
Item 6 - Certificate of Clearance
If you have any queries on the requirements for your first port arrival please
contact your agent who will advise on same.
Thanks and regards