Applying for a Passport

By Sue Ortiz,2014-02-06 20:44
23 views 0
Applying for a Passporta,A,for,FOR

    U.S. Passport Information Sheet

    REQUIRED DOCUMENTS LOCATIONS First Time Applicants Bowling Green Post Office

    th311 E 11 Ave. ; Two 2” x 2” passport photos

     Bowling Green, KY 42101-9998 ; Form DS-11 (do not sign until

    (270) 796-4128 you turn in your sheet at the

    Passport Application Hours* passport office

    Mon-Fri ; Proof of US Citizenship (US

    9:00am-3:00pm Birth Certificate or Certificate of


    Passport Photo Hours* ; Current, valid ID (State Driver Mon-Fri License or ID Card)

    9:00am-3:00pm Renewal Applications (if qualifications

    are met, you can mail in) *By appointment only

     ; Two 2” x 2” passport photos

    ; Form DS-82

    Broadway Post Office ; Previous passport

    901 Broadway St. *For requirements regarding a birth certificate, Nashville, TN 37202 visit: (615) 255-3613


     FEES AND HOW LONG IT TAKES For more information or to check on the status of your application First Time Applicants (4-6 weeks)

    call 1-877-487-2778 or go to 16 years old & older--$110

    us/status_2567.html Renewal Applicants (4-6 weeks)

    All ages -$110

Expedited service-$60 (2-3 weeks)

    Lost or Stolen Passports 1) Report your stolen passport IMMEDIATELY. If you are overseas contact the nearest US

    Embassy. Visit this URL for a listing: If you are in the US,

    call 1-877-487-2778. Operators are available 8am-10pm (Eastern time; Monday Friday).

2) Complete a DS-64 form ( AND

    a DS-11 form ( Send both of

    them to the following address:

    U.S. Department of State

    Passport Services

    Consular Lost/Stolen Passport Section

    1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 500

    Washington, DC 20036

3) If you report your passport stolen and then you find it, it will be invalidated and you will

    have to apply for a new passport.

Report this document

For any questions or suggestions please email