Use Outlook to Book Conference Room
Here is the quick guide to use Outlook to book conference room.
1. View Conference room status.
1) Open Outlook, switch to Calendar view by clicking on left navigation bar.
2) Click Open a Shared Calendar… This is just one time setup. You can view more than
one conference room calendar after you selected.
NOTE: In this window, you can share your calendar with others by clicking Share My
Page 1 of 4
3) On pop up screen, click Name… button.
4) Input ‘CKT’ in search box, then will show 3 conference room names:
CKT, Engg Conf. Room
CKT, Temp Office Big Conf. Room
CKT, Temp Office Small Conf. Room
5) Select Conference room you preferred and click OK button. Then the Conference room
calendar will show together with your own calendar view. You will see the conference
room booking status after that.
Page 2 of 4
2. How to start a meeting with conference room.
1) Click New button, select an Appointment or Meeting Request.
2) Click To… button, select meeting recipients name and input to Required or Optional
Input ‘CKT’ in Search field then select preferred conference room to Resources field.
Then click OK button.
Page 3 of 4
3) Input other meeting information, like start time and end time. Once everything is OK just
click Send button.
NOTE: If meeting time conflicted with another meeting in same conference room, there
will be a warning message shown on information bar. Please check conference room
calendar before you start a meeting request.
Page 4 of 4