Shridhar Vasant Vyawahare -ADVOCATE
Immediate Past President – Rotary Club of Nashik Central –
RI- Dist. 3030
B.Sc., MSW, LLB
Cell No.: + 91-94222 59095,
email – email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Age: 47 yrs
A HIGHLY QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER WITH A LEGAL BACKGROUND, HELPING & SUPPORTING NATURE, HAVING POSITIVE ATTITUDE, VALUED PRINCIPLES, A VERY ANALYTICAL, PROBLEM SOLVING APPROACH, SOLUTION PROVIDER, INITIATOR AND DYNAMIC LEADERSHIP QUALITY, APPEALING PERSONALITY.
Devoted for–LEGAL-MANAGEMENT-HRD-LABOUR LAWS-RECRUITMENT INDUSTRIES- CAREER CONSULTANCY & GUIDANCE, CONSUMER PROTECTION- COOP BANKING –INVESTMENTS-ELECTRICITY-INSURANCE & EDUCATION INDUSTRIES
1. Worked as HRD-Personnel & Administration Manager for a period of 5 yrs.
2. Started Industrial Manpower Recruitment Consultancy serviceswithin India
‘Vaibhav Placements’ since 1990 (18 yrs.) in Industries, Human Resources
Development, Personnel, Administration, govt. liaison. More than 500 company
clients all over the country. Offices at Nashik & Thane and associates in 26
cities all over the country.
Recruited more than 5000 nos of Manpower to the Industries of India so far. Non IT –
Sector-MANUFACTURING & SERVICE SECTOR Jr – Middle –Sr- Top-
Corporate Management Level for Technical- Technocommercial – Admin- HR,
Accounts- Finance , Sales- Marketing professionals
3. Immediate Past Chairman (2004-06) of NIPM, Nashik Chapter.
4. Also represented All India National Council as RVP- NIPM, Kolkata.
LATEST POSITIONS HELD
1. Elected as Regional Vice President of NIPM, Western India on National Council,
Kolkata for 2006-08 for 3states (Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarath).
SECOND TIME RELECTED UNOPPOSED FOR THE YEAR 2008-10
2. LIC policy holder’s council member, Nashik division for year 2006-08.
Period extended for further 2 years i.e. 2008-2010.
3. EC Member of NIMA (Nashik Industries & Manufacturers Association.) for the
4. A permanent invitee at Nashik Citizens Forum, a NGO.
5. Screening Committee Member- Peoples’ Coop Bank- RBI Guidelines
6. President of Depositors Forum, Peoples Co-op Bank. Nashik. Actively involved
and successfully started the Bank after a constant struggle for more than 30
7. Was Appointed as Election Commissioner for AIMA Election- 2006-08 and
successfully handled very tough circumstances.
8. Vice President – Nature Club of Nashik (NGO).
9. Recently appointed by Maharastra Electricity Regulatory Commission-
MERC on MSEDCL-MSEB Nashik zone –Quasi Judicial Magistrate- Member
of Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum – Grahak Manch, for 5 districts- 22
divisions –to attend hearings and give decisions.
1. General Secretary of Students’ Council 1983-85, Karve Institute of Social
2. Vice president of PTA for 3 consecutive yrs in Boys Town Public School (2001-
3. Ex Co-Chairman of Industrial Safety and Health Committee in Nashik Industries
and Manufacturers Association (NIMA).
4. Chairman - HRD Committee of Laghu Udyog Bharati, Nashik Center, an all
India organization for Small Scale Industries (June 2005-07). 5. Ex Regional Advisory Committee Member of service tax for Aurangabad
6. Delivered various lectures all over Maharashtra in various institutes, Engineering
colleges, management institutes on personnel management, industrial relations,
labor laws, interview techniques and group discussions.
7. Visiting faculty at NBT Law College for 2 yrs for MLW students.
8. Conducted Personality Development programmes at various colleges in
9. President of Accounts and Deposit Holders Association and Screening
Committee Member constituted by the Commissioner of Co-operative banks,
Pune under the guidelines of Reserve Bank of India.
10. HRD Committee Chairman for MACCIA. (Maharashtra Chamber of
Commerce, Industries & Agriculture).
11. Life member of NIPM, NIMA, AIMA, NDCA, NIWEC, YOUTH HOSTEL of
12. Attended, participated, coordinated and conducted a number of conferences and
seminars in Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Orissa, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi,
13. Active social participation in Public Education for Depositors Guideline for
safe deposits under the banner of Akhil Bhartiya Grahak Panchayat, for entire
14. Customer Guidance for credit capital society, Dhule.
15. Active participation in Maharashtra Rajya Jakat Nirmulan Samitee.
16. Career counseling and Educational Guidance to students and job holders.
17. Addressed several press conferences on different occasions for print and
electronic media channels like CNBC, Sahara, Zee, Sahyadri, DD, C news,
Govinda, Vedh and Nashik Samachar.
th Jan 2006. 18. Interview on All India Radio, Nashik on 5
st19. PRESIDENT of Rotary Club of Nashik Central, wef 1 July 2008
20. Recently appointed as Treasurer for Akhil Bhartiya Grahak Panchayat –
Madhya Maharatsra –Madhya Vibhag –year 2008-09
1. For Mantaining Industrial Peace and Development of Nashik City , organized a
one full day seminar at Hotel Taj for ALL Trade Union Leaders of Nashik on
one Single Platform of NIMA & NIPM. Around 250 delegates had participated.
It was Grand Success, UNIQUE program and noted it by entire Maharastra
2. In the year 2006, Jan 6.7 , Under my Leadership as Chairman of NIPM Nashik
Chapter organized 2 full days Conference at Hotel West End , Nashik-for
Personnel & HRD Managers , around 350 delegates from Maharatsra , Goa &
Gujarath participated. Highest number of delegates participated in the
conference since last 25 conferences. Highest surplus of Rs 10.00 lacs, and most
memorable & successful conference ALL INDIA LEVEL. It has created
Benchmark for ALL INDIA NIPM chapters.
3. As a Chairman of HRD Committee of MACCIA-organized a very different and
unique programme where 50 Industrialist visited to the Nashik Road central jail.
It was for the help of Rehabilitation programme and jobwork to the prisoners.
It was successful programme.
4. Arranged one full day workshop for the PRISONERS between age group 18- 23
years male-Young Adolescent Prisoners for Self Employment ,
Entrepreneurship Development programme for 36 prisoners for their
Rehabilitation after releasing from Jail. It was successful and appreciated by all
Media and main channels of State. It were organized by HRD Committee of
5. Participated TWICE in LIVE programme of ZEE 24 Taas , Marathi Channel,
“Aple Shahar Apla Awaaj",represented Nashik Industries problems.
6. Successfully solved Crisis of the Nashiks most well known 80 years old sinking
bank, ‘The Nashik Peoples Co-op Bank’ which had around Rs 200 crores deposits,
1.50 lacs deposit holders, and 52000 share holders , after continuous struggle for a
period of 3 years since year 2004 to 2007. This was one of the most unique,
different in Co-operative sector and RBI also. It had created a positive outlook in
entire Maharatsra State. It has created history and has been recorded by RBI. 7. CNBC AWAAJ – Live Programme – 4-FEB-2008 , ‘TAX GHATAO
ANDOLAN’ with Tax Guru Dr Subhash Lakhotia. I was Main Coordinator &
Participant for the LIVE Telecast of Programme.
8. LIVE programme on SAHARA SAMACHAR- MUMBAI, on topic of ndconsumer expoitation on dtd 2 July 2008
th9. Interview on Hindi News Channel -9 X on dtd 20 Sept 2008 at New Delhi
10. Interview on NDTV on dtd –J an 2009 – NIPM - National Conference
11. Against Mumbai Terrorist activity Slient March has been arranged by All 12 Rotary Clubs , IMA, 4 Diff Schools of Nashik . Idea Conceptualisation , Implementation , Coordination and headed and Leaded by myself.