A Letter of Appointment
I am pleased to offer you the position of driver on the following terms and conditions: 1. Date of Commencement;雇佣日期； th Your commencing date of employment shall be on Dec 20, 2005.
2. Salary ;薪水；
You will be paid a basic salary of 2800. This will be credited to your account with a bank thth designated by the Company on 8 and 21of each month.
You will be required to serve a probationary period not exceeding three months effective from the date you report for work.
4. Duties ;责任；
; You will be required to carry out such duties and job functions as assigned by the
; Ensuring that the Company adheres to high standards of ethics and corporate behaviour. 5. Availability of Liability Insurance;保险；
The Company provides all its drivers with, and pays the premiums for, indemnity and insurance cover while acting in their capacities as drivers. The present amount of the cover is $ 5000.
As soon as practicable the Company will provide a comprehensive induction programme aimed at broadening your understanding of the Company, its business, and the environment and markets in which it operates.
Either party can terminate this contract of service by giving the other the following notice writing or payment in lieu of notice:
During probation: 3 day’s notice or 3 day’s salary in lieu of notice
After confirmation to 5 years: 2 weeks’ notice or 2 weeks’ salary in lieu of notice
However, the Company reserves the right to terminate this contract of service forthwith without notice or salary in lieu of notice on the occurrence of any the following: i. If you work permit is cancelled by the Government for any reason whatsoever;
ii. If you beach any terms of this contract;
iii. If you guilty of misconduct, insubordination, gross negligence or repeated
absence from duties or any other conduct prejudicial to the interest or
reputation of the Company;
iv. If you fail to satisfactorily discharge any of the duties assigned to you. If you wish to accept this position, please sign the duplicate copy of this letter, and return it to me by Dec 19th 2005. Also, if you disagree with, or do not understand or wish to clarify anything in this offer, please ring me to discuss any issue you wish to raise. In the event I have not heard from you by that date, this offer will be automatically withdrawn on that date.
I look forward to working with you.
I, , confirm that I have read the terms of employment set out in this letter and in the attached individual employment agreement, that I fully understand them and their implications and that I now accept the offer of employment.
Signed by: .........................................................
19th November 2006 Mr. __________
With reference to your application and subsequent interview with us, we are pleased to appoint you as Designation in our organization on the following terms and conditions.
Date of Joining: You have joined us on 13th November 2006.
Salary: Your Annual Total Employment Cost to the company would be ________ (One Lakh Ninty thousand rupees only) the details of which is been given in the Annexure attached below. Place/Transfer: Your present place of work will be at Place, but during the course of the service, you
shall be liable to be posted / transferred anywhere to serve any of the Company's Projects or any other establishment in India or outside, at the sole discretion of the Management.
Probation/Confirmation: You will be on a Probation period for the Six months. Based on your
performance your services will be confirmed with the company in written after six months.
During the probation period your services can be terminated with seven days notice on either side and without any reasons whatsoever. If your services are found satisfactory during the probation period, you will be confirmed in the present position and thereafter your services can be terminated on one month抯 notice on either side.
Absence for a continuous period of ten days without prior approval of your superior, (including overstay on leave / training) would result in your losing your lien on the service and the same shall automatically come to an end without any notice or intimation.
Leave: You will be eligible to the benefits of the Company Leave Rules on your confirmation in the Company抯 Service.
During the period of your employment with the Company, you will devote full time to the work of the Company. Further, you will not take up any other employment or assignment or any office, honorary or for any consideration, in cash or in kind or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Company.
1. You will not (except in the normal course of the Company's business) publish any article or statement, deliver any lecture or broadcast or make any communication to the press, including magazine publication relating to the Company's products or to any matter with which the Company may be concerned, unless you have previously applied to and obtained the written permission from the Company.
2. You will be required to maintain utmost secrecy in respect of Project documents, commercial offer, design documents, Project cost & Estimation, Technology, Software packages license, Company抯
polices, Company抯 patterns & Trade Mark and Company抯 Human assets profile.
3. You will be required to comply with all such rules and regulations as the Company may frame from time to time.
4. Any of our technical or other important information which might come into your possession during the continuance of your service with us shall not be disclosed, divulged or made public by you even thereafter.
5. If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you are found non- performer or guilty of fraud, dishonest, disobedience, disorderly behavior, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by us deterrent to our interest or of violation of one or more terms of this letter, your services may be terminated without notice and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the company shall be entitled to recover the damages from you. 6. You will not accept any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind from any person, party or firm or Company having dealing with the company and if you are offered any, you should immediately report the same to the Management.
7. This appointment letter is being issued to you on the basis of the information and particulars furnished by you in your application (including bio-data), at the time of your interview and subsequent discussions. If it transpires that you have made a false statement (or have not disclosed a material fact) resulting in your being offered this appointment, the Management may take such action as it deems fit in its sole discretion, including termination of your employment.
8. You will be responsible for safekeeping and return in good condition and order of all Company property, which may be in your use, custody or charge.
Please sign and return to the undersigned the duplicate copy of this letter signifying your acceptance. We welcome you to The Company Name family and look forward to a fruitful collaboration. With best wishes,
For Company Name.
Write the name of the employee on the other side of Company name and get it signed with them, print it in duplicate.