1. Since we are (society) beings, the quality of our lives
(relate). (depend) on in large measure on our interpersonal 2. One strength of the human condition is our (possible) to give
(stress)conditions. and receive support from one another under 3. Studies over types of illness, from (depress)to heart disease, show that the (present)of social support helps people themselves against illness, and the (absent)of such support
health) more likely. makes poor (
4. They help to (definition) and understand our problems and find (solve)to them.
5. He changed the American people’s (tradition)view of Chinese leaders and China.
6.As we move in to autumn with the hot summer behind us, it is not easy
to forget the problems (bring)by china’s electricity (short).
7. Nuclear technologies are (apply) in china in health, agriculture, environmental (protect)and public (secure)
8. It is (hard)to make friends when you come from a (diffrence)
9. There are other (culture)differences.
10. (lonely)is almost certain to (happen) when you are a
stranger in a stange country.
11. Eecotourism is (cause)a lot of damage to wildlife and
may be (endanger) the (survive) of the very
(accord)to researchers. animals people are flocking to see, 12. Pparties (hold) by the (wealth)seldom welcome
13. It was a good chance to share the world powers’ (think) about
(economy) issues and (promotion)understanding. critical
14. China’s (participate)is a natural part of its (increase)
important role in the global economy. 15. Up to now Chinese economic (stable) has beenclosely (relate)
to world (develop).
Why is computer so important? Please at least list three possible