The Managing Director / President / General Manager (Works)
For Business Excellence Kindly Send Nominations for following Programs
S.NO. NAME OF THE PROGRAM DATE / EVERY MONTH
rd th 1. ENERGY AUDIT & MANAGEMENT 3 & 4
th 2. STANDARDS & LABELING (AS PER EC ACT’ 2001) 6
th TH 3. INTERNAL AUDIT FOR ISO 9000 / 14000 / OHSAS 18001 7 & 8
th 4. ENERGY CONSERVATION ACT’ 2001 & OTHER LATEST ACTS 9
thth 5. ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION & MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 14000 10 & 11
thth 6. OHSAS 18001 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MGMT SYSTEMS 12 & 13
thth 7. ZERO INVENTORY 15 & 16
thth 8. ZERO MAINTENANCE 18 & 19
stnd 9. TECHNICAL AUDIT, INSPECTION, TESTING & STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS 21 & 22
rdth 10. BENCH MARKING AND GOOD MANAGEMENT PRACTICES 23 & 24
thth 11. WHAT NEXT TO ISO 9001 : 2000 CERTIFICATION ? 25 & 26
thth 12. WASTE MANAGEMENT & COST CONTROL 27 & 28
thth 13. PRACTICAL JAPANESE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN INDIAN CONDITIONS 29 & 30
CONDUCTED BY :
MASTER CONSULTANCY & PRODUCTIVITY PVT.LTD (MCPPL)
(A Pioneer Organisation for ISO 9000 /14000/ OHSAS 18001 / SA 8000 / HACCP /TS 16949 & ISO 13485 etc) 7 & 8, Tirumala Comml Complex, Paradise Circle, Opp: Kamath Hotel, S.D.Road, Secunderabad–03 (A.P). Tel Nos : 27810214, 27815288, 27818831 Fax No : 040 – 27810214
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
MANAGING DIRECTOR & GROUP CHAIRMAN
B.E.Mech., AMIE Elect., MIE Chem., FIE, CE (I) DBM, DPM, DMM, LIISA, FIV, P.Engg., FICA, FIIPE,
FNHRD, FNSC (Ex.G.M. Raasi Group and a Director NPC), Regd. Auditor by IRCA London U.K.),
CO-ORDINATORS 1) MR. S.N. SHARMA, M.A DPA, DBM
2) MR.K.V.S REDDY
COMMON FEATURES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
MODUS OPERANDI : The course will be conducted through an appropriate blend of Lectures, Case
Discussions, Films, Transperancies and Handouts, etc.
FOR WHOM THIS PROGRAM IS MEANT ? Senior Supervisors, Officers, Engineers, Executives and
Managers involved in respective fields.
TIMINGS : 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
VENUE: Training Centre at Master Infotech, 704, Chenoy Trade Centre, Parklane, Secunderabad – 3.
PARTICIPATION FEE : (Per program of 2 days each) Rs.2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) +
S.T. and for one day program Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) + S.T. per participant
(includes Course Materials Lunch & Tea, etc).
BOARD & LODGE : To be arranged by the Participants. However, Hotels can be booked on receipt
of participant request.
REGISTRATION : DD / Local Cheque with participant names & designation should be forwarded to
us before 7 days of start of program. ( DD to be made in favour of “MASTER CONSULTANCY & PRODUCTIVITY PVT.LTD” payable at Secunderabad / Hyderabad. Without fee registration is not
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION : One week before start of program.
LANGUAGE : English / Hindi / Telugu.
INAUGURATION, KEYNOTE ADDRESS & VALEDICTION : By Eminent Personalities in the field.
PROGRAM FACULTY : Faculty from Shri Ramam Group, Certifying Bodies, Research Organisations
Industries Consultancy Companies, Education fields, will be associated.
“EMINENT & EXPERT FACULTY IN THE FIELD IS THE ESSENCE OF THE COURSE”
NB : (1) If program is held, fee is non-refundable
(2) INCOMPANY PROGRAM : Incase the program to be conducted at your Works, you should
go through the terms and conditions mentioned in the next page of this brochure.
PROFILE OF SHRIRAMAM GROUP OF COMPANIES
PROFESSIONALISM & QUALITY GO HAND IN HAND
Shri Ramam Group - a technical Group catering to the multiform requirements of the industry has, since its inception,
upheld this belief with six successful companies under its banner , the Group boasts of a strong and professional work
COMPANIES UNDER SHRI RAMAM GROUP - MASTER CONSULTANCY & PRODUCTIVITY PVT.LTD CONSULTANCY & TRAINING TECHNICAL PLACEMENT /
* Testing of materials * Placing the right people * Project & Plant Engineering * ISO 9000
* Ultrasonic Testing in the right place ! * Energy Audit * ISO 14000
* NDT place ! * Industrial Tribology * OHSAS 18001, SA 8000
* Stack Monitoring * Specialised in Technical * Cost Reduction techniques * Total Quality Management
* Oil & Material Management & and increasing productivity (TQM)
Analysis. I.T. positions. levels. * Total
* Pollution Control * Maintenance * Optimization of Plant Productive Maintenance
* Analysis Monitor- & development of capacities (TPM)
ing & Audit. data bank of * Engineering turnkey projects * Proactive Maintenance
* Statutory Tests professionals. * Inspection of machines and * Japanese Management
* Repairing Techniques * Placement levels from components. Technique
* Calibration as per Technician to * ISO / TS 16949 : 2002 * Business Process Re-Engg
ISO 9000 President. * Eurepgap Standards * Supervisory & Managerial
* Effective Machine * Effective People * Food Safety Standards – IS Development.
utilization. Utilization 15000 * clean Development
* Productivity Mechanism (CDM)
MASTER SHARMA & SHRI RAMAM SHRI RAMAM SHRIRAMAM SHRI RAMAM INFOTECH ASSOCIATES CONSULTANCY ENTERPRISING PLANTECH EDUCATIONAL
& AGENCY SERVICES SOCIETY
Software Training Valuation of Safety Audit Trading Agency for Shri Ramam and Assets, Land and (As per Factory’s D.G. Sets, Model
Development Building, Plant & Act) Corksheets, Convent High Distributors for Faculty trained & Machinery. Industrial Fans, School, * Touch up Spray experienced in Expansion Old Bowenpally, Paint
India & Abroad. Insurance Fastners, Secunderabad. * Car Shampoo
Surveyor and Technical Blowers. (Comrise)
Loss Assessor Corrosion Audit * Dashboard Free Placement PVC Films, Cleaner (Cam Services Resident Nursery to X Raid)
provided. Representative * Coolant-Com-
Chartered Inspection,Testing s cool)
Engineer & Certification of * Carburetor Designed as per Services (IDBI, Tool Tackles and Liasion work for Cleaner (Com- ISO 9000 IFCI, ICICI, SBI) Pressure Vessels products & Under Planning Tune)
Standards Auto-Ministry of (as per Factory services. Junior College * Glass cleaner – mation of an Finance, Income Factory’s Act). ITI, MBA. (Com_Xrain) Engg Industry Tax Deptt, Translation –Pollution T.Cut (dirt through Government, etc. English, Telugu – Control Cleaner Aerosol Embedded Hindi & Viceversa Statutory tests. Products) Technology.
Ours is a professional and technocrat Group (named as Shriramam Group) of Professional Managers of proven expertise with rich, academic and professional background – the experience ranging from 2 – 3 decades in all fields of industries involved in Training, Consultancy, Placement,
Valuation, Chartered Engineer Services and Allied Technical Services. The Group is headed by Shri
R.A.Sharma, highly quali-fied Mech., Elect., Chem Engineer with 35 years of experience in Industry. Design, Consultancy & Training and lastly as General Manager in Raasi Group and earlier a Director
with National Productivity Council. The Group has tremendous expertise in ISO 9000 / 14000 /
22000 / OHSAS 18001 / SA 8000 / TQM / Safety Audit, Stress Management, Detensioning Methods.
Power Plant & D.G.Sets and various areas of Plant Engineering, Management, Cost Reduction
Techniques, Energy Audit & Conservation, Pollution Control and Monitoring & Business Process, Re-Engineering, latest Management & Engineering Techniques, Electronics & Communications. We
have been practicing lead assessors in our Group.
WE CONDUCT INPLANT PROGRAMS AT YOUR WORKS AT A VERY REASONABLE RATE
TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT * D.G.Sets & Power Plants * Total Quality Management, ISO 9000, 14000, * Total Productive Maintenance OHSAS 18001, SA 8000 * Clean Development Mechanism * Industrial Safety Pollution Monitoring & Control * Cost & Waste Management * Supervisory Skills for better performance * Energy Audit & Conservation * Technical Development, Prod. & Motivation * Industrial Tribology–Lubrication Bearings Gears * Creativity, Team Work, Motivation
& Transmissions * Communication & Leadership
HOW TO IDENTIFY SPURIOUS BEARING * Materials Management & Zero Inventory * Preventive Maintenance & Planning * Business Process Re-Engineering * Environmental Laws in India * Material & General Management * Condition Monitoring & Signature Analysis * Domestic Enquiry
* Airconditioning & Refrigeration * Managerial Effectiveness * SPC/SQC advance tools for improvements * Food Safety Management System – ISO 22000
N.B : 1) COURSE MATERIALS : For above program are for sale @ Rs.750/- each
2) TERMS TO CONDUCT INPLANT PROGRAM AT YOUR PREMISES
a. Fee for 2 days program Rs.19,800/- for minimum two experts + Service Tax
b. Travel, Boarding, Lodging to be provided by Company or reimbursements in lieu
thereof, Incidentals @ Rs.495/- per day per expert extra.
c. For course materials Rs.1,950/- for one set tailor made.
d. Overhead Projector, TV, VCR, Classroom with all necessary facility to be arranged by
e. 50% Advance payment, balance on completion of course during valediction through
f. Number of participants limited to 20 only. From 21 to 30 @ Rs.500/- each
SHRIRAMAM HOUSE BULLETIN
MASTER CONSULTANCY & PRODUCTIVITY PRIVATE LIMITED,
& MASTER INFOTECH
ISO 9000 /14000, OHSAS 18001, SA 8000, Expert & Lead Assessors
No. 7, Tirumala Commercial Complex, Opp: Kamat Hotel, Paradise, S.D. Road, Sec’bad – 003.
A.P. India Ph.No. 040-27810214 / 27815288 / 27818831, Fax: 040 - 27810214
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
VOL NO: 22/31.05.07 VISIT US AT OUR SITE : sriramamgroup.tk/ masteriso.tk JUNE - JULY’ 2007
Private Circulation Only
MANAGING DIRECTOR EDITORIAL-I : TECHNO SHRI R.A.SHARMA GARBAGE POWER TO LIGHT STREETS
BOARD OF DIRECTORS Greater Hyderabad looks for ways to cut power bills DR. T.R.SESHADRI The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation is planning to produce
SHRI K.K.SINHA power from garbage to burn its streetlights. It wants to stop depending on
electricity supplied by AP Transco and instead wants to purchase cheaper SHRI V.S. NARANG power from „waste – to energy‟ private plants. SHRI B.VINOD KUMAR
By adopting this tactic, GHMC can with one stroke reduce its power bills SHRI K.RANGANATH
and solve the garbage disposal problem. Greater Hyderabad generates SHRI P.N.RAO over 3,000 metric tones of garbage every day and experts say that it can
SHRI S.N. SHARMA be used to produce about 50 MW power.
SMT. K.K.SHARMA At present, A.P. Transco is supplying power for streetlights at the rate of
SMT. ARATI SHARMA Rs.3.80 per unit. The average daily consumption by streetlights amounts
to 24.5 MW. The former MCH had been paying Rs.3 crore per month to ADVISOR
Central Discom for power. SHRI KR. RAMANA
This is likely to touch Rs.5 Crore per month when the streetlights of the ADVISORY BOARD
Greater Hyderabad area are also taken into account. A GHMC official
SHRI K.V.S REDDY said that the garbage generated daily in the city would give enough power
for all the streetlights in Greater Hyderabad. SHRI A.S.REDDY
SHRI K.V.MURTHY While A.P. Transco said it cannot purchase power at more than Rs. 3 per
unit, the private plants managements wanted it to be priced at Rs.3.50 per SHRI J.M RAO
unit. The civic body believes that it can circumvent the problem by SHRI V.S.SUDHAKAR purchasing power directly.
Ref: Deccan Chronicle dt 21.05.2007 & 17.12.2006. SHRI I.V.RAMESH KUMAR
EDITORIAL – II – MANAGEMENT SHRI M.KAMALAKAR ALL ARE BORN WITH THE QUALITY TO LOVE SHRI S.SELVARAJ
THE HEART WILL NEVER GIVE SUPPORT TO DESTRUCTIVE SHRI B. SITA RAO WEAPONS.
SHRI M.S.PRAKASH RAO The head runs the show in the society; otherwise, we would have lived in
a totally different world, more loving, less hate and war and no possibility SHRI U.C.PATNAIK
of nuclear weapons. The heart will never give support for any destructive SHRI N.D.BINDU methods to be evolved. The heart will never be in the service of death. It
SHRI Y.M.GOKHALE is life, it throbs for life, it beats for life. Heart is seat of Love & Divinity.
SHRI ASHOK HALLUR Because of the whole conditioning of society, the method of awareness
SHRI B. SREERAMULU has to be chosen, because awareness appears to be very logical, rational.
FOUNDER EDITOR PURE LOVE IS THE SHORTCUT TO AWARENESS: SMT.ARATI SHARMA But if you can love, then there is no need to go on a long, arduous route
unnecessarily. Love is the shortcut way, the most natural, so easy that it is EDITORS possible even for a small child. It needs no training. You are born with the SHRI N.D.BINDU quality of it, if it is not corrupted by others. But love should be pure. It
should not be impure. SRI SUDHAKAR SOMANCHI
PROFILE OF SHRIRAMAM GROUP OF COMPANIES
PROFESSIONALISM & QUALITY GO HAND IN HAND
Shri Ramam Group- a technical Group catering With six successful companies under its banner ,
to the multiform requirements of the industry has, the Group boasts of a strong and professional work
since its inception, upheld this belief. culture.
COMPANIES UNDER SHRI RAMAM GROUP
MASTER CONSULTANCY & PRODUCTIVITY PVT. LTD
CONSULTANCY & TRAINING TECHNICAL PLACEMENT
* Arbitration * Placing the * Project & Plant Engineering * ISO 9000
* Technical Audit right people in * Energy Audit * ISO 14000
* Pollution Control the right place ! * Industrial Tribology * OHSAS 18001, SA 8000
* Analysis Monitor- * Specialised in * Cost Reduction techniques * Total Quality Management
ing & Audit. Technical, and increasing productivity (TQM)
* Statutory Tests Management & levels. * Total Productive Maint-
* Repairing Techniques I.T. positions. * Optimization of Plant enance (TPM)
* Calibration as per * Maintenance & capacities * Proactive Maintenance
ISO 9000 development * Engineering turnkey projects * Japanese Management
* Effective Machine of data bank of * Inspection of machines and Technique
utilization. professionals. components. * Business Process Re-Engg
* Placement * ISO/TS/16949, SA 8000 * Workmen Supervisory &
levels from * Eurepagap Standards Managerial Development.
Technician * Food Safety Standard * ISO 9000 for Accounts &
to President. IS 15000. Finance.
* CDM (Clean Dev.
START OF NEW ACTIVITIES: – ISO 9001 & ISO 14001: M/s.Gayatri Projects Ltd, Jhansi Unit (U.P). M/s.Matrix
Technical Services, M/s.P.L.Raju Constructions Ltd, b) M/s.Morpheus Technologies Pvt.Ltd, (2) OHSAS 18001 for VPT, NICMAR (3) Energy Audit (4) Kedia Silk Mills (P) Ltd, (5) New Stds on Energy ESS 05 & ESSR 06 (6) ndrdNational Seminar on “SHEE Safety Health, Environment & Energy to be held on 2 & 3 Feb‟ 2007. MASTER INFOTECH SHARMA AND SHRI RAMAM SHRIRAMAM SHRI
ASSOCIATES CONSULTANCY & PLANTECH RAMAM
L SOCIETY INSTITUTE
Software Training & Valuation of Assets, Safety Audit Agency for D.G. Shri Ramam Development Faculty Land and Building, (As per Factory‟s Act) Sets, Corksheets, Model Convent trained & experienced in Plant & Machinery. Industrial Fans, High School, India & Abroad. Expansion Fast- Old
Insurance Audit ners, Blowers. Bowenpally, Projects for BE, Secunderabad. MCA,BCA, MBA, etc Surveyor and Loss Technical Audit, PVC Films, A Assessor Corrosion Audit Resident Free Placement Representatives Services provided. Inspection, Testing and
Certification of Tool Liasion work for
Tackles and Pressure products and Nursery to X Designed as per Chartered Engineer Vessels ( as per Factory‟s services. ISO 9000 Standards Services (IDBI,IFCI Act).
ICICI, SBI Ministry of
Finance, Income Tax Automation of an Engg Department, Translation – English, Pollution Control Under Planning Industry through Government, etc. Telugu – Hindi and Statutory tests. Junior College EmbeddedTechnology Viceversa. ITI, MBA.
ADVERTISEMENT TARIFF : Quarter Page Rs.250/-. Half Page Rs.500/- and One Full Page Rs.1000/- DD/ Cheque in favour “Master Consultancy & Productivity Pvt.Ltd” payable at Hyderabad. Our
House Bulletin is widely circulated among Manufacturing & Process Industries in South India. VIDEO CASETTES: Industrial, Engineering & Management, Video Cassettes are available on rent.
Address: # 7, Tirumala Comml Complex, Paradise Circle, Secunderabad 500 003.
Tele Fax: 27810214, 27815288, 27818831, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.Sriramamgroup.tk
TECHNO MANAGEMENT CORNER
TECHNO MANAGEMENT HOW TO ACHIEVE THE OBJECTIVE OF MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE
(Continued from previous bulletin) ENERGY CONSERVATION:
LONG TERM MEASURES:
(Potential savings of 20% to 25%). 7. Working out the strategy to meet the changes with due
a. Fuel substitution, modernization of equipment, process provision for meeting, unexpected turbulence and
as well as utilities and capital intensive heat recovery uncertainty in the environment. 8. Preparing contingency
devices with payback period of 5 to 6 years. plans for various predicted outcome. b. Replacement of old in-efficient boilers / equipments. Mega challenges to be faced by the business world in India c. Substitution of fuel oil to coal in boilers and thermic and elsewhere in the global market.
fuel heater or other equipments. d. Modernisation of inefficient drives. to be continued in our next bulletin e. Replacement of furnaces with modern efficient ones.
f. Standardisation. CUSTOMER’S VOICE:
g. Use of correct size of motors.
h. Optimisation. 1. M/S.FORBES MARSHALL LTD, th participants in EM & EA preparatory Training For 4 (Total savings through all measures = 20% to 30%). National Certification Exam – 2007 participated &
conveyed that they found the excellent presentation,
8.0 BARRIERS TO ENERGY CONSERVATION: course materials, Question & Answer banks, Test
papers, practice from exam angle effective time
While the technical and economic viability of utilization, quality of faculty etc.
improving the energy efficiency in India is quite
substantial, there also exists a set of barriers that 2. MY HOME INDUSTRIES LTD: Guidance given
restrict the actual realization of this potential. by Master Consultancy in respect of Audits, was found
excellent. Very practical audit was conducted. Guidance
The industrial sector, in spite of being relatively given on Management review & audit preparation were
organized, is highly disperate and dispersed, praiseworthy.
comprising a large number of small manufacturing
units. PLACEMENT DIVISION (Requirements)
1. Teacher for High School 2. Computer Operator Although there has been a gradual improvement in the
3. Accountant 4. Maintenance Manager. specific energy use by the industrial sector, the energy 5. Civil/Mech/Elect. Engr. 6. Production In-charge conservation move has not acquired the desired 7. Production Supervisor 8. Lathe Machine Operator. momentum. 9. Stenographer 10. Marketing Executives. *-*-* CONTACT PHONE: 040 – 27815288 / 27818831.
TRAINING PROGRAMS TO BE CONDUCTED FROM JAN’ 06 TO MAR’ 2007 S.No COURSE NAME DATE FEES (Rs). 1. Internal Audit for ISO 9000 / 14000/ OHSAS 29th & 30th June‟ 2007 2,000.00
2. Supervisory Development 5th & 6th July‟ 2007 2,000.00 3. S & L and Energy Management. 7th & 8th July‟ 2007 2,000.00 4. ISO 22000 Food Safety, Management System 21st & 22nd July‟ 2007 2,000.00 5. Materials Management & Zero Inventory 9th & 10th August‟ 2007 2,000.00
Timings: 10.00 Hours to 17.00 Hours, Venue: 704, Chenoy Trade Centre, Parklane, Secunderabad - 500 003.
INPLANT PROGRAMMES CAN BE CONDUCTED AT YOUR PREMISES AT FOLLOWING
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. COURSE FEE: For 2 days programs Rs.19,900/- + S.T. for every one day thereafter @ Rs.9,900/- daily. Day
will be counted from time of departure till return.
2. Travel, Boarding, lodging to be provided by company or reimbursement in lieu thereof, Incidentals @ Rs.495/- per
day per expert to be paid by the company extra.
3. For Course Materials Rs.1,950/- for one set Tailor made.
4. Overhead projector, TV, VCR, Class room with all necessary facility to be arranged by the company. 5. No. of participants limited to 20 only from 21 to 30 @ Rs.300/- each participant extra.
6. All rates are net of taxes. No deduction to be made from above.
PAYMENT TERMS : 50 % Advance payment through DD / Local Cheque balance on completion of course to be
paid during Valediction program.
PUBLISHED BY: SHRI RAMAM GROUP OF COMPANIES, No.7, Tirumala Commercial Complex, Opp: Kamat Hotel, Paradise, Secunderabad – 500 003. (A.P). Ph: (O) 040 – 27810214 / 27815288 / 27818831 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Please visit us at our site : www.shriramamgroup.tk
SERVICE WITH COMMITMENT-NEWS FROM SHRI RAMAM HOUSE
NOTICE BOARD Our Resident, Representative Office: Sri S.V. Ramana Rao, 49-27-9/1, Maduranagar, Visakhapatnam -350 016.
1. MASTER CONSULTANCY & PROD. PRIVATE LIMITED (A) CONSULTANCY ON ISO 9001: 2000 COMPANIES CERTIFIED
(Approaching towards completion of 201 companies certification)
COMPANIES CERTIFIED RECENTLY
1. M/s. Nawa Engineers & Consultants Pvt.Ltd,
2. M/s.SVEC Constructions Ltd,
3. M/s.My Home Industries Ltd,
4. M/s. Semac Pvt.Ltd
SURVEILLANCE AUDIT PREPARATION:
1. M/s. Chief Engineer (Fy) Hyd. Secunderabad – Military Engineer Services
2. M/s.Nawa Engineers & Consultants Pvt.ltd,
3. M/s.My Home Industries Limited
I) START OF NEW COMPANIES ISO 9001:2000 1. M/s.Matrix Technical Services.
2. M/s.PL Raju Constructions Ltd,
3. M/s. Sagar Cements Ltd
4. M/s. Morpheus Technologies Pvt.Ltd,
5. M/s.Gadyatri Projects Ltd – Jhansi Project
II. (a) Commendation Certificate :- from Institution of Valuers, New Delhi at National Level to R.A.Sharma.
(b) Award from BEE, MOP, New Delhi.
III) UNDER ADVANCE STAGE OF IMPLEMENTATION 1. M/s. Dastgir Packaging Private Limited
2. M/s. Sree Janapriya Hospitals
3. M/s. Andhra Sinters Limited
4. M/s. Hanit Info Limited
5. M/s. Nandi Cylinders Pvt. Ltd
6. M/s. Sangavi Cylinders Pvt. Ltd
7. M/s. Hyderabad Cylinders Pvt. Ltd
8. M/s. Renewable Egy Sys. Ltd, SPV Dvn
9. M/s. Inventaa Chemicals Limited
10. M/s. MCC Software Training & Dev. Ltd
11. M/s. Ambica Industries
12. M/s. Gemini Engineers
13. M/s. Charan Life Devices Pvt. Ltd
14. M/s. A.P Explosives Pvt. Ltd
15. M/s. Semac Pvt.Limited,
16. M/s. CSRDC – CSRL & ISRDO
17. M/s. Padhmam Herbal Care Pvt. Ltd
18. M/s. Matrushri Educational Instt.
19. M/s. St. Johns College of Engineering
20. M/s. Accounts Dept – KLR Industries Ltd
21. M/s. Sagar Cements Limited,
22. M/s. Happy Homes Housings
23. M/s. Morpheus Technogies Pvt.Ltd,
III) ISO 14001 EMS
1. M/s. Inventaa Chemicals Ltd – Certified
2. M/s. Plant Organics Limited
3. M/s. Seminar in Collaboration with FAPCCI
4. M/s. Sagar Cements Ltd
5. Audit at (a) VPT Vizag (b) HPCL Cherlapally (c) Vijai Electricals Ltd, B. National Seminar on “Energy Efficiency & EC Act.
C. National Seminar on “Environment, Protection & Energy
D. National Seminar on SHEE - Safety, Health, Environment & Energy.
E. SELF RUN TRAINING PROGRAMS
1. ISO 9000 2. Personality Development
1) ISO 9000 Awareness documentation for P.L. Raju Constructions Ltd, Gayatri Projects Limited - Jhansi Unit &
Matrix Technical Services Ltd, 2) Global Green Company on “SPC” 3) At Nawa Engineers & Consultants
Pvt.Ltd, (a) Time Management (b) Customer Satisfaction.
G. III PARTY (IRQS) Audit for ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001: (1) HPCL Cherlapally, (2) VPT Vizag.
(3) Vijai Electricals Ltd.,
H. TRAINING AWARENESS, IQA & DOCUMENTATION
1) M/s.Matrix Technical Services. 2) M/s.PL Raju Construction Ltd, 3) M/s.Gayatri Projects Ltd, Jhansi.
I. SHRI R.A. SHARMA PRESENTED PAPERS FOR:
(a) Institution of Valuers Hyderabad branch on “VALUATION”
(b) Lectures at NICMAR
(i) OHSAS 18000, (ii) ISO 9000 for Construction (iii) Testing & Certification for Construction equipments.
(c) Energy Audit for Textile Industries.
J. SEMINAR ATTENDED BY R.A.SHARMA: (a) Valuation Seminar on Valuation of Assets & Plant &
Machinery speculative valuation, (b) Best practices on Energy Efficiency by CII. (c) Public Pvt. Participation by
HMA at FAPCCI (d) CII GBC Hyderabad (i) Boilers & Steam System at CII GBC Hyderabad.
K. INSTALLATION CERTIFICATE:
(1) Priyadarshini Spinning Mills Ltd, - 2 Prakasham & Sadasivapet (2) Elite Technologies.
L. ENERGY CONSERVATION MISSION (ECM): a) Attended ECM Meetings. b) Conducted – RTD on
“Draft EC building codes 2006 & sent recommendations to NEDCAP / BEE (c) Workshop on EC in Hotel, Hospials
& Comm. Establishments.
M. MEETING ATTENDED: 1. FAPCCI a) Energy b) Pollution c) Industrial Development d) Membership Development e) HR Development. 2. IIPE. 3. NEDCAP. 4. Institution of Valuers.
1) M/s.Shiva Cements Ltd,
2) M/s.Orient Cements Ltd,
3) M/s.Hartex Rubber Ltd,
4) M/s.Bulk Drug Manufacturer Association.
5) M/s.MRF Limited,
6) M/s.Sri Chakra Cements Ltd,
7) M/s.Nawa Engieneers & Consultants Pvt.Ltd,
8) M/s.My Home Industries Ltd,
9) M/s.P.L.Raju Constructions Ltd,
10) M/s.AQA India Ltd,