PEMCO, LTD. 3525 Piedmont Rd., N.E., Bldg. 5, Ste. 310, Atlanta, Georgia 30305 P: 404-995-7111 F:
Home Inspection Package
Home inspections/ systems checks are optional and are available to any purchaser on insured or uninsured sales.
The intent of the inspection is to identify major defects only. A professional inspector must perform the inspection.
Contract must be accepted or executed before initiating inspection.
? Type info into relevant areas on page two and email form as an attachment to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or print this two page form, fill out and
sign relevant areas on page two and fax Home Inspection Package (two pages) to PEMCO, LTD,
Attn: Utilities Specialist at 404.995.7110 or 404.995.7138
? Signed form will be emailed or faxed back to agent. Inspection/ utility connections must NOT be
initiated until agent receives the SIGNED Home Inspection package.
? After inspection has been completed, please fill in items in Part B, sign & email/ fax back to the
Home Inspection Policy
1. Inspection requests submitted between September 15th and March 15th of each year must include a cashier’s
check or money order made payable to PEMCO, LTD in the amount of $75.00 for re-winterization of the property.
2. The utilities must be activated by the purchaser, or broker, or broker’s representative (in the purchaser's name).
The utilities may not remain on for more than two days (48 hours). (In DeKalb, agent must remit $40.00 in certified
funds made out to PEMCO, LTD for water connection & disconnection, PEMCO, LTD will then notify DeKalb to
turn water on. In Atlanta, East Point, College Park and Clayton County, agent must turn water on in their name).
3. Purchaser is responsible for all expenses resulting from the inspection, including repair of damage to the property
within the two day (48 hours) period.
4. The broker or broker’s representative must be present during the WATER UTILITY connection and complete
5. The purchaser may not make any additional repairs to the property prior to closing.
6. The broker or broker’s representative is responsible for ensuring that the property is returned to the same
condition as before the inspection.
7. If utilities cannot be turned on due to code violations, known defects, or utility company policy, the Home
Inspection Request will be denied.
8. Purchaser(s) and agent for same hereby holds PEMCO, LTD., its subcontractors and assigned, and the
Department of Housing and Urban Development harmless and assumes full responsibility for all aspects of this
home inspection. A written copy of the inspection results must be presented to PEMCO, LTD. prior to any
concessions/considerations regarding the executed contract. Each request for compensation or cancellation of
the contract will be viewed on a case by case basis and judged on the information provided. Regardless of the
final decision, purchaser(s) are informed that all costs associated with conducting the home inspection(s) are the
purchaser’s responsibility and under no circumstances will the purchaser(s) be reimbursed for the home
Page 1 of 2
PEMCO, LTD. 3525 Piedmont Rd., N.E., Bldg. 5, Ste. 310, Atlanta, Georgia 30305 P: 404-995-7111 F: 404.995.7110/ 404.995.7138
Home Inspection Package (continued)
For quicker processing, please email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Selling agent name:
Phone/ Wireless #:
FHA case #:
Water utility company:
Gas utility company:
Power utility company:
Purchaser / Date Selling agent / Date
Utilities specialist: Date:
After the inspection has been completed, fill-in items below, sign, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or fax to 404.995.7110 or 404.995.7138, attn: Utilities Specialist
Date inspection was completed
Date water utility turn off scheduled
Date gas utility turn off scheduled
Date power utility turn off scheduled
I have contacted all of the utility companies for which service was connected to perform the home
inspection. I have instructed each of the utility companies to disconnect service. Initial here:
Signature: Print name: Date:
Page 2 of 2