Spanish Teacher - Primary School
Recruiter Reed Education Professionals
Location Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary ?90.00 - ?140.00 per day, inc benefits
Sector Education - Supply Teacher
Job Type Temporary
Date 11 Mar
Job ref no 19971880
At Reed Education we are always looking to recruit the best Teachers, either those currently looking for employment or those who will be due to finish in their current role in the near future.
We are currently looking for teachers to fill a long term position teaching Spanish to Primary School Children. This role will involve teaching year one to year six, one day per week in a Bradford Primary School.
To qualify for this role you must;
1. Be a qualified teacher offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA with QTS 2. Be registered with the GTC
3. Be eligible to work in the UK
4. Be able to commit to long-term work in the Bradford area 5. Be MFL trained in Spanish
If you are successful in being chosen to work with Reed, then we can offer:
• Free access to CPD
• Competitive pay (depending on experience)
• Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
• Round the clock support from experienced Consultant
Reed Education, being one of the UK’s largest specialist education agencies and the sole preferred agency of Bradford MBC, will be able to provide work in Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford and the surrounding areas.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and have a full enhanced CRB check.